Home

CAN WE EDIT PLAYERS WITHOUT LOSING THEIR DRAFT INFO?

This is a discussion on CAN WE EDIT PLAYERS WITHOUT LOSING THEIR DRAFT INFO? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2009, 01:24 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: CAN WE EDIT PLAYERS WITHOUT LOSING THEIR DRAFT INFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyax
Can someone with the game please answer this for us finally? C'mon OS community, help a guy out. PLEASE.
I would love to help more but I cant find the drafted info anywhere now. I changed Peppers to number 86 and then went to go look for his draft info but it is either no longer in Madden or it has been moved else where. His past awards(def. rookie of the year 2002) remained though.

Last edited by Glorious Arc; 08-08-2009 at 02:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2009, 01:32 AM   #42
Rookie

Stacks's Arena

OVR: 4

Thanks for the quick response Glorious Arc. It would be shocking if they really did remove this info from the game altogether! I mean that would be completely ridiculous. I don't think I'm the only one who likes to track my rookies that I've drafted throughout the years in franchise mode. Are you sure they didn't move it somewhere? Isn't it on the player's individual information screen when you click on him?
Old 08-08-2009, 01:37 AM   #43
MVP

I did not see any of the draft info in the player card. I will check further after I finish up with my current game.(just for the heads up its still in the 1st quarter) Maybe someone else will find it by then.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:43 AM   #44
Rookie

Stacks's Arena

Thanks man. I appreciate the effort in finding the answer. I've been asking this for weeks now without an answer. I'm strictly a franchise guy so this would be a game-killer for me.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 7

EA Sports, one step forward, two steps back.

The game looks great, but what IDIOT takes something like this OUT? Seriously, what the FUNK?

If it's not on this game anywhere, EA needs to give their head a shake... the draft is almost as big an event as the Super Bowl most years... and now we can't even see when our players were drafted? What a joke.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2009, 05:05 PM   #46
MVP

Sorry for the long reply. As it stands, I was not able to find any info on player's draft position. I dont recall seeing a draft recap either but I was half awake when I did my first off season. Next draft I will search for it. If it really means a big deal, you could write down who gets drafted and where yourself and create a Madden 10 notebook. You could even start up your own franchise blog or whatever some guys do on here so you could share with the rest of us.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:28 PM   #47
Rookie

Stacks's Arena

Keeping a log of the draft myself would take way too long. The draft itself takes long enough because I control all 32 teams to make it more realistic. This is absolutely horrendous. Way to go EA. Now I know why Ian has been ignoring my thread all this time. Their way of fixing the bug is by taking the draft information out of the game completely.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »