Home

ravens pics up

This is a discussion on ravens pics up within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2009, 06:59 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 50
Re: ravens pics up

C'mon Ray, don't you have a wife?
Please Unban me!!!!!!! I promise I won't troll anymore!!!!!!
Football Highlights
Football Pictures
Old 07-06-2009, 07:18 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
They added the Marcus Washington facemask, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bowdown!!!!!!!!!!!
The only one on OS who finds the most excitment over a new facemask LoL. Kane who is wearing the Marcus Washington facemask? I dont want to play find the facemask tonight lol.

Last edited by AboveTheRim; 07-06-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:11 PM   #19
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Brett Keisel, #99 on the Steelers.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-06-2009, 09:15 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 19

nice pics, love the ray lewis one.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #21
Rookie

IGetBiddies's Arena

OVR: 5

anyone else notice Joe Flacco's strength is 74 while Antwan Barnes, Tavares Gooden and Tom Zbikowskis are all lower? Are the strength ratings universal or position specific this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGetBiddies
anyone else notice Joe Flacco's strength is 74 while Antwan Barnes, Tavares Gooden and Tom Zbikowskis are all lower? Are the strength ratings universal or position specific this year?
It's bad I'm telling ya. It's bad. I posted in the ratings thread, but I'll post it here too. Ray Lewis is 83 speed. I think that is correct, but the younger guys, Gooden and McClain are faster than Lewis in real life, but in this game they are not; on this pre-release roster anyways. Barnes is right at 86 with his 4.4 40 when we drafted him. But Gooden ran the same thing when we drafted him yet his speed is 82? The roster is not even complete. No Davon Drew; no Jason Phillips.

How is Heap and McGahee and Demetrius Williams the same speed? Williams when healthy is our fastest WR and yet they have reduced him to Heap speed Willis is no burner, but I do think he is faster than Heap. Lastly, for Flacco to be stronger than Linebackers and Safeties?
Old 07-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaint92
Yaman Figurs rating is a 39. Ouch.
yeah he blowsssssssssss lol
Old 07-06-2009, 09:49 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
It's bad I'm telling ya. It's bad. I posted in the ratings thread, but I'll post it here too. Ray Lewis is 83 speed. I think that is correct, but the younger guys, Gooden and McClain are faster than Lewis in real life, but in this game they are not; on this pre-release roster anyways. Barnes is right at 86 with his 4.4 40 when we drafted him. But Gooden ran the same thing when we drafted him yet his speed is 82? The roster is not even complete. No Davon Drew; no Jason Phillips.

How is Heap and McGahee and Demetrius Williams the same speed? Williams when healthy is our fastest WR and yet they have reduced him to Heap speed Willis is no burner, but I do think he is faster than Heap. Lastly, for Flacco to be stronger than Linebackers and Safeties?
Come on man don't you know Flacco is a TANK!!!!!!!!! lol Yeah our young LB's def need to be sped up. Thats what makes them so dangerous. Hearing still from camp that Gooden is flying around so fast he has a hard time stopping lol. Williams def needs to be faster for sure. I think Clayton should be atleast an 81 and Fabian an 80. Dude did good last year. Not the best tackler but good in coverage. Honestly Suggs needs to be like a 94-95 overall. Dude is a real tank.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »