Home

Madden NFL 10 GameStop Pre-Order Demo Codes Available July 15th (Destructoid)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 GameStop Pre-Order Demo Codes Available July 15th (Destructoid) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 10:00 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: GameStop has Annouced that the demo for Madden NFL 10 Will Be Available by July 1

That sucks. The codes are giving out on the 15th, I will be out of town. I think it says while supplies last. So by the time I get back home, they could possibly be out of the codes and I won't get one, even though I have pre-ordered the game.

If so and someone can snatch a an extra one, please get one for me.

Last edited by Brandwin; 07-07-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:14 AM   #34
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: GameStop has Annouced that the demo for Madden NFL 10 Will Be Available by July 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
That sucks. The codes are giving out on the 15th, I will be out of town. I think it says while supplies last. So by the time I get back home, they could possibly be out of the codes and I won't get one, even though I have pre-ordered the game.

If so and someone can snatch a an extra one, please get one for me.
do you really think they'll run out? i dunno, it seems to me that this is some marketing or PR gimmick so more people will pre-order. "while supplies last" is just another trick. sounds like an informercial pitch...but wait! call now, supplies are limited! unless someone can confirm that there are limited supplies, i wasn't worried about when i pre-ordered.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:01 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 39

I cant wait to get my code and sit with it for 2 weeks before the actual demo is available to download.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #36
Banned

SBTx's Arena

OVR: 1

Guess it's time to go pre-order my copy. I can't believe I've waited this long!
Old 07-07-2009, 11:37 AM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambf12
do you really think they'll run out? i dunno, it seems to me that this is some marketing or PR gimmick so more people will pre-order. "while supplies last" is just another trick. sounds like an informercial pitch...but wait! call now, supplies are limited! unless someone can confirm that there are limited supplies, i wasn't worried about when i pre-ordered.
I hope not . I am going to be pissed if I don't get the demo early because I can't be one of the first to run to Gamestop when the codes are released. I don't see why they can't guarantee anyone who preorders before then, a demo code.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:44 AM   #38
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8

Most likely pre-order guys will get to play on the 15th while the rest of the non-preorder gamers get to play it at the end of july.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:48 AM   #39
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I will warn ya'll right now the demo will be pre E3. So don't be surprise to see glitches and some bad points of it. But trust me. What is in the demo will not be in the final version. Some of you will get the demo and say Oh my god this sucks. Remember this is just a demo. This demo was done before E3. But most of those problems will be fixed when the final version is in the store. But I can't wait for the demo.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #40
Turn 10 - Microsoft

OVR: 26

Just wanted to say officially that the demo won't actually be available on that date. that's the day we'll we'll be giving out codes.

Phil
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »