Home

Will the players in Madden 10 have wieght?

This is a discussion on Will the players in Madden 10 have wieght? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2009, 01:11 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Will the players in Madden 10 have wieght?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i think APF takes it a little too far but has the right idea. I remember playing it and when my qb takes a drop he is really slow in planting his foot to the point where it takes a lot of time before you can make another movement and makes you get rushed more. In real life i can take a 3 or 5 step drop and plant my foot on the last step but make another move rather quickly.
i loved it, the drop backs seemed real to me. my only gripe is the reaction time from when i push a juke button to the time it actually took for the player to react.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

If I remember correctly, the CD participans said that the physiques were tight.
But Ian then said that they had to scale it back because it was causing pursuing problems in the d...so in the end it will probably be somewhat more noticable than in the e3 videos, but maybe not as much as most like it to be (hope that sentence made sense).
Not 100% sure about it though.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #11
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

CD participant here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapp99
If I remember correctly, the CD participans said that the physiques were tight.
But Ian then said that they had to scale it back because it was causing pursuing problems in the d...so in the end it will probably be somewhat more noticable than in the e3 videos, but maybe not as much as most like it to be (hope that sentence made sense).
Not 100% sure about it though.
Tight is not the word I would use, but definitely better than what I'm seeing in vids. I wish fixing the pursuit problems took precedence over some of the other details implemented. Proper momentum/physic/footwork is more important than most things IMO. Players just don't move realistically. The game won't be sim without it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »