Home

Recording Games For Class

This is a discussion on Recording Games For Class within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Recording Games For Class

I have been on here before asking questions about Madden for my Sports Marketing Class. I have my four classes draft players and do various projects during the quarter related to their teams. (Media Guides, Draft Reports , etc) (It is a lot of work for them, but they enjoy it). Each Friday we watch a game of the week while they are working on their projects. Anyway my question pertains to recording instruments of Madden....I have a huge eiki projector screen to show games on and I used to use the computer version, but this year I want to show the 360 version. My idea would be to record games and show them using a DVD player...I would like to know what are good recording devices...(High quality) I looked at Hava and Haupauge but the main thing is I need a wireless recorder (Xbox and computer are in different rooms) Worse case scenario is that I bring a little tv into my computer and recored their. Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »