Home

Full Madden Superbowl Video Tommorow

This is a discussion on Full Madden Superbowl Video Tommorow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2009, 09:34 PM   #81
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Full Madden Superbowl Video Tommorow

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaldo
Video worked fine for me. What's with the backwards baseball cap anyway? In every video of Ian he looks sloppy & unprofessional. If I were in charge there I would implement a dress code. No longer are you people going to roll out of bed and put on the dirty shirt laying on the floor. You are going to appear "all business" and represent EA with pride by wearing (at a minimum) casual slacks and a button down shirt for God's sakes.

Might as well move the offices to the beach and wear pajamas to work. It's just the tone you know? It says "Hey, here at EA you can just relax and kick it."
FYI... Ian has said that he works 80 hour weeks.

man... people complain about anything here....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #82
Pro

OVR: 13

Wow. The game looks great. I'm so excited for this now. I mean, I was excited before, but after watching this it just looks awesome. There are so many awesome games coming out this year, but I'm pretty sure I'll just save my money and play Madden until next August.

Also- that dude who was joking on Ian's clothes must be off hiding in a corner or something. That's so funny. Everyone turned on him so quickly. Hahaha. Ian, the outfits your wife picks out for you are just fine However, if you could look less like Tony Romo, people may actually take you seriously lol
Old 07-12-2009, 02:40 AM   #83
MVP

swaldo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
Also- that dude who was joking on Ian's clothes must be off hiding in a corner or something. That's so funny. Everyone turned on him so quickly. Hahaha. Ian, the outfits your wife picks out for you are just fine However, if you could look less like Tony Romo, people may actually take you seriously lol
Hiding? No way, I have no regrets. Just avoiding an infraction which you'll be getting any moment now.

By the way, I do like that new hire EA got, the Super Bowl winner who was an ex-running back. Seemed like a professional, classy guy and will be an asset to the team having a computer science degree in addition to real life NCAA football experience.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:27 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 4

hahaha nice avatar swaldo

Shed a single tear when I witnessed the A's win their first postseason series in my life as a fan.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »