Home

Madden NFL 10 Video: Online Franchise Superbowl - Cowboys vs. Titans

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Video: Online Franchise Superbowl - Cowboys vs. Titans within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 01:53 AM   #177
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 10 Video: Online Franchise Superbowl - Cowboys vs. Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by smace767
No not all cowboys fans are idiots but you made it seem bad for the Eagles fans. He is not supporting your point. He is mocking you for claiming Eagles past playoff wins, and then claiming the Superbowl wins are in the past.

Go ahead and reread his post, then edit your post, before everybody sees an Eagles fan make an Idiot of himself.
Actually...maybe I should put sarcasm next to it so people like you can understand. lol...poor guy..just stay in your place next time.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:03 PM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 5
i couldnt really see the Procedural awareness being factored in that game. Maybe it's just me, did anyone else?
Old 07-13-2009, 12:10 PM   #179
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo-Yo
i couldnt really see the Procedural awareness being factored in that game. Maybe it's just me, did anyone else?
the more vids I get with less and less info, the more jaded I get. Tons of questions, very few answers
Old 07-13-2009, 12:49 PM   #180
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Not feeling the vid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Overall it is a good video. However, I'm still upset by the poor run blocking we see by the WRs in the highlights. I don't expect WRs to be good like H. Ward, but these guys are ignoring the CBs and then looping around and doing nothing on the sweeps.
I'm guessing this is to counter the fact that the DEs & OLBs don't contain. Without this "fix", outside runs would probably be unstoppable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
On a side note, I think I've learned a secret to releasing videos to the community for the future - never have the offense succeed. There's such an innate skepticism with so many people when any play is completed successfully (yes, I know, before you post it, I know that Madden has earned your skepticism...not saying anything's wrong with it), that I think if every video was just full of penalties, overthrows, and sacks, those would probably be better received than anything else we could do.
Or maybe it's just WHY the plays succeed. Successful plays in Madden don't seem to happen for the same reasons as they do on Sundays.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:50 PM   #181
Rookie

OVR: 4

Its confirm the superbowl video is from an old build of the game some so of the improve tuning and other gameplay factors aren't in or as noticable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 01:15 PM   #182
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Wow!! This thread for the most part has turned into a giant pile of Sh!t with all the Cowboys talk etc..I just read every post for the hell of it and to anyone who hasn't yet...don't! You will not gain anything from most of it.

I am liking what I am seeing and this is an earlier build. Its hard to really see alot of the smaller things watching from someone recording but I think once we get our hands on it we will see some really cool things. Yes the sim factor is my first priority but this game looks fun! Can't wait for the 14th
Old 07-13-2009, 04:51 PM   #183
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Madden Superbowl video!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crob8822
making the playoffs is nice but winning the whole thing is great. Our wins maybe in the past but it does show that the organization was able to complete the task. How can you say we will never win again only God knows the future. We all know the past. Cowboys 5 Eagles 0 scoreboard.
Different organization, the only thing that is the same is the owner, and he's a little handicapped now that there's a salary cap, and he can't buy anymore rings.

Since you want to live in the past, here's a little NFL history trivia.

Against what team did the great Vince Lombardi suffer his only post season loss ?

That's right, it was the Eagles ; it was also the NFL championship ; it just wasn't called the super bowl.

Did you watch NFL Replay yesterday ?
Old 07-13-2009, 04:54 PM   #184
Rookie

OVR: 4

Still looks like the flats maybe an issue the coverage was way too soft and no one is checking the the FB. I mean no one

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »