Home

Madden NFL 10 Dev Diary Video: Everything You See On Sunday

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Dev Diary Video: Everything You See On Sunday within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2009, 11:24 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Dev Diary: Everything You See On Sunday

I hope that every ea game this year, including ncaa basketball, nba live and nhl takes the cut scenes/presentation to the same level that madden did. This game is going to be amazing and can't wait to see what the other ea sports titles have up their sleeves. Only 35 more days and I can't wait.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:27 PM   #58
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

btw, all that stuff looked great. i just hope they seamlessly integrated it into the game. would be a shame if it all had a "tacked-on" feeling to it.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:34 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
I hope that every ea game this year, including ncaa basketball, nba live and nhl takes the cut scenes/presentation to the same level that madden did. This game is going to be amazing and can't wait to see what the other ea sports titles have up their sleeves. Only 35 more days and I can't wait.
That's what I wanted to hear! Especially because this stuff is what I was referring to in this thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2039554527

I had to bite my lip back then as our very own jdr4693 even doubted me! (though he still does anyway but maybe a little less so)

Old 07-10-2009, 11:42 PM   #60
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
That's what I wanted to hear! Especially because this stuff is what I was referring to in this thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2039554527

I had to bite my lip back then as our very own jdr4693 even doubted me! (though he still does anyway but maybe a little less so)
Is it just me or did the graphics and lighting look even better in this video than the other footage we have seen?? Maybe because it's HD... hm... I dont know...

But either way this video got me PUMPED for this game!!!
Old 07-10-2009, 11:48 PM   #61
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

It's about time all of this was in the game. Kuddos to Ian and crew. I hope that in time, y'all can see that you can never beat 2kX due to the way it played, but you can create a whole new football experience just being EA Sports Madden XX.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2009, 11:52 PM   #62
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Ha thats actually pretty funny looking back at it now. Also I'm praying for NHL team to follow up on presentation like this.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:04 AM   #63
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
now that is what i am talking about!!!!!!!!!!! the game looks amazing. great job ea.

This will be the best presentation in any game, football or not

I wouldnt go that far bro. The presentation this year definately looks amazing during the gameplay but it still needs more with pregame,halftime and post game shows,plus we havent even seen what the superbowl is gonna be like yet. 2k5 still has the best presentation hands down of any game,but Madden 10 is definately not too far behind.Hopefully next year they can do all that and have player introductions.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:11 AM   #64
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

I'm really digging the player interviews on the field!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »