Home

Madden 10 Is going to be a Monster!!!

This is a discussion on Madden 10 Is going to be a Monster!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2009, 06:24 PM   #1
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Madden 10 Is going to be a Monster!!!

I am very excited for the release of Madd3n 10 is going to end the NFL 2K5 talk....I just believe that it is going to be a return to Madden being the 800lbs Gorilla!!!!

After watching the latest videos and seeing the interviews with Ian...I truly believe they have made the game we have all been waiting for...I have been playing Madden since 1993....it definitely seems like it is going to be a milestone year for Madden!!!

And if Madden 10 is not a MONSTER....I will gladly eat crow...I don't think I will have to though!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 10 Is going to be a Monster!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
I am very excited for the release of Madd3n 10 is going to end the NFL 2K5 talk....I just believe that it is going to be a return to Madden being the 800lbs Gorilla!!!!

After watching the latest videos and seeing the interviews with Ian...I truly believe they have made the game we have all been waiting for...I have been playing Madden since 1993....it definitely seems like it is going to be a milestone year for Madden!!!

And if Madden 10 is not a MONSTER....I will gladly eat crow...I don't think I will have to though!!!
i doubt it about the 2k talk but i will say madden 10 did a good job on presentation. the cosmetic upgrades will surely have people playing longer than the previous maddens

EASY, BREEZY, BEAUTIFUL, COVERGIRL
Old 07-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 17

Once Madden creates a locomotion system that doesnt remind people of transformers (way players move) then EA can finally be crowned the king of NFL football simulation.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:33 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackJk
i doubt it about the 2k talk but i will say madden 10 did a good job on presentation. the cosmetic upgrades will surely have people playing longer than the previous maddens
I think M10 will outdo 2k by alot. The only thing 2K fans (I am one) can still gripe about are the running animations and physics IMO
Old 07-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim
Once Madden creates a locomotion system that doesnt remind people of transformers (way players move) then EA can finally be crowned the king of NFL football simulation.
I don't get this. I have seen 2k players do some really funky moves too. Especially in 2k5 and Allpro.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 06:39 PM   #6
t11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbrown88
I think M10 will outdo 2k by alot. The only thing 2K fans (I am one) can still gripe about are the running animations and physics IMO
The most important part of football IMO. Madden 10 looks good, not like a monster, not great, good. (which is way better than I can say for the other next-gen Maddens). The 2k will never end. Ever. Not unless Madden plays exaclty like 2k which it never will.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:44 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
I don't get this. I have seen 2k players do some really funky moves too. Especially in 2k5 and Allpro.
well its still a video game. funky will be there but all pro has physics based engine. footplanting, balance, weight, and momentum is present on every down. check out some youtube vid and u will see

let me correct myself. 2k is a physics ANIMATION based engine. BB has the physics based...lol sorry

EASY, BREEZY, BEAUTIFUL, COVERGIRL

Last edited by WolfpackJk; 07-11-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:46 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
I have a good feeling for next years game Madden will have signature Running Styles. Alone an addition like that can put 2k to rest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »