Home

Can someone tell me whats new in SS Mode?

This is a discussion on Can someone tell me whats new in SS Mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2009, 07:28 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Can someone tell me whats new in SS Mode?

Google is the first place to check and it was of no assistance to me. I couldn't find anything. Can someone post all of the new things or link me to something that discuss the new stuff in Superstar mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 08:01 AM   #2
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Can someone tell me whats new in SS Mode?

I am pretty sure nothing was added or changed to SS mode this year. I think they focused all their attention to presentation and the two franchise modes. Look for some improvements to SS mode next year.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:04 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 12

Most likely... nothing. It's doutful that they've gone to any significant lengths to improve SS mode because not many people play it. Sadly, not many people play it because it's not very good, so EA may never work on it. I imagine it will be almost identical to previous iterations of SS mode, although they might have changed up progression so that you can't be a guaranteed 99 OVR and starting by the end of your first year.

Hopefully the new AI draft logic in Franchise mode will carry over and you won't get SS HBs drafted by the Chargers/Vikings/Falcons and SS QBs drafted by the Pats/Colts.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:48 AM   #4
MVP

BSanders's Arena

OVR: 11

I really hope they go the NCAA route by having to earn your position instead of starting as the started no matter what your rating was. I want my import to earn his spot and if I suck in college I shouldn't have the option to import.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:15 AM   #5
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

No one has said anything about SS mode this year. The focus was more with online franchise and online coop and offline franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »