Home

Super-Bowl Halftime Show

This is a discussion on Super-Bowl Halftime Show within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2009, 04:39 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Super-Bowl Halftime Show

Quote:
Everyone knows the Chargers are unstoppable. We have Rivers, LT, Darren "Lightning Bug" Sproles, Chambers, Jackson, Gates, Merriman, Williams in the middle, and Cromartie in coverage. Give me any other team with that many playmakers?
Everyone knows DA BEARS are unstoppable. We have Cutler, Forte, Devin "Anytime" Hester, Olsen, Clark, Briggs, Urlacher in the middle, and Tillman in coverage.

There, I did it.

Back on topic, though. We don't really need any performances or anything like that, we simply need our own Chris Berman from 2k5.

Someone who can commentate what is happening in the half-time show/post-game show segment. Also, the highlights should only be broadcast camera, IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 05:57 PM   #26
Puck Dynasty

soxnut1018's Arena

OVR: 8

I got an even better idea. How bout after your team wins there is a Disneyworld mini-game. That would be AWESOME! Maybe if you sign Pacman there is a strip club mini-game. Do you really think EA should take the time to add something as meaningless as a halftime performance?
Old 07-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxnut1018
I got an even better idea. How bout after your team wins there is a Disneyworld mini-game. That would be AWESOME! Maybe if you sign Pacman there is a strip club mini-game. Do you really think EA should take the time to add something as meaningless as a halftime performance?
How about if there is a mini game where you can go and bitch and complain in your corner. Bc it seems the NFL had the time to add half time performance in a super bowl so if there is something wrong with it being in a game bc it was just a little idea dont come posting in my forums

Last edited by BigEljay15; 07-12-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEljay15
Does anyone believe their should be a halftime show for the superbowl maybe a little 3 minute show of a band playing and the whole stadium of people crowding the field watching that would be pretty cool. and if you dont like the idea tell me why
This is an interesting idea. I'm all about gameplay, but it might be fun to have some of the performers in Madden Trax come on for halftime shows as one progresses in one's franchise. Now about wardrobe malfunctions......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »