Home

Old 07-12-2009, 12:27 PM   #9
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Half-Time

Wouldn't it be cool if you made some more threads about halftime?

NO.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 50

I know it's going to sound arrogant but that could be an annoying addition for some gamers.

There are plenty of gamers that always skip through everything to get to the game and Ian always talked about "Customization". That would be a good addition if it was possible to turn it off. It may sound like the people are impatient, but there were many gamers that complained and despised the 20 second game-starting scene that couldn't be skipped before the coin toss.
Please Unban me!!!!!!! I promise I won't troll anymore!!!!!!
Football Highlights
Football Pictures
Old 07-12-2009, 03:57 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Chargers4Now
I know it's going to sound arrogant but that could be an annoying addition for some gamers.

There are plenty of gamers that always skip through everything to get to the game and Ian always talked about "Customization". That would be a good addition if it was possible to turn it off. It may sound like the people are impatient, but there were many gamers that complained and despised the 20 second game-starting scene that couldn't be skipped before the coin toss.
Well then let those ppl skip through the scenes. The game is much better off with those presentation scenes then with out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

I see locker room scenes during halftime. They are usually quick and show the guys sitting around while the coach is walking back and forth trying to pump them up or keep them focused depending on the score. This would be a great addition in my opinion because it would feel mopre realistic. If you do not want to see it, skip it. I doubt this will be added if not already in. Maybe next year !!
Old 07-12-2009, 04:32 PM   #13
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by harnalien
I see locker room scenes during halftime. They are usually quick and show the guys sitting around while the coach is walking back and forth trying to pump them up or keep them focused depending on the score. This would be a great addition in my opinion because it would feel mopre realistic. If you do not want to see it, skip it. I doubt this will be added if not already in. Maybe next year !!
where? where have you seen this? Watch an NFL broadcast, they do not go into the locker room during halftime. There is nothing realistic about it. I am not sure what the heck you are talking about. This wasnt in espn 2k5 nor any other game I have ever played so I dont understand why you are saying you have seen it and its realistic......
Old 07-12-2009, 04:48 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
ESPN didnt show the locker room at halftime what the heck are you talking about? Also, cameras are not allowed in the locker room in real life except for certain times, halftime not being one of them. This is some arcade crap they could ad which would take away from realism.
we were talking about how they show highlights on espn
Old 07-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
where? where have you seen this? Watch an NFL broadcast, they do not go into the locker room during halftime. There is nothing realistic about it. I am not sure what the heck you are talking about. This wasnt in espn 2k5 nor any other game I have ever played so I dont understand why you are saying you have seen it and its realistic......
Whatever man. I am not saying they go in every time, but I have seen coaches in the locker room talking to players during half time. You think I am making it up? I am not even saying they go in and interview the players, I am saying they have cameras showing the players. That is what I am saying would add to the realism of the game. Never said anything about 2K5, although it was/is superior in almost every aspect to previous versions of Madden. Anyway, I think the OP was mainly talking about the cameras showing the players heading into the tunnel towards the locker room. I guess they don't show that in NFL broadcasts either? I don't know what I've been watching all these years.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »