Home

for ian cummings MUST READ (madden 2010) running animations

This is a discussion on for ian cummings MUST READ (madden 2010) running animations within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 01:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Post for ian cummings MUST READ (madden 2010) running animations

i have been watching the running animations in it were ok but the thing is that when you use the turbo button or speed button the runner's back is stuck straight up. its like you have taped a rod to their back so they cant bend their lower back a little bit. also in your gang tackle i see sometimes that you have a small running back like reggie bush get hit by one defender and they are fighting for yards and that is ok but when 2-3 defenders come near him and try to take him down they have trouble taking him down. reggie is a small guy the weight and speed for the defenders hitting him should knock him on his buns they shouldnt have trouble WEIGHT AND SPEED hitting reggie should knock him down and the whole pile should go down as well. please put that in the game thats all we want, THAT IS FOOTBALL AND YOU SAY THATS ALL YOU WANT "FOOTBALL" PUT IT IN. you say you and the other workers take pictures and and watch football games over and over again well give us a game that makes us believe you. Fact: Madden has not had a game that hit 9.0 or more on IGN(the best gaming website today) since madden 05. thats been a couple of years. John Madden even said it himself 21 years ago he wants the realistic football 11 on 11 not anything more and not anything less he wants it perfect and thats what we want. Your slogan for crying out loud was "IF IT'S IN THE GAME, IT'S IN THE GAME" and i have never seen a small runningback like reggie bush carry 4-5 guys by himself EVER!!!!!!!! and people dont run straight up they bend there lower back!!!!!!!!!!!!! and people with lower agility should take longer time moving side to side and should not SHOULD NOT make sharpe 90 degree tunrs they should be like a baseball player rounding a base they should circle there turns not make sharp ones like chad johnson ok. WISH LIST 1) SMALL BACKS CAN'T CARRY 4-5(EVEN 3) DEFENDERS. 2) HEAVIER D-BACKS TAKE DOWN SMALLER ONES WITH EASE. 3) IF THERE IS A 1-1 FIGHT FOR YARDS THE ONE DEFENDER COMING IN THE TAKE DOWN THE BACK SHOULD KNOCK THE PILE THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION (AND I MEAN OPPOSITE) FOR EXAMPLE REGGIE BUSH IS HELD UP WITH ASANTAE SAMUEL, THEN STEWART BRADLEY(LB) COMES IN TO TAKE THE PILE DOWN, IF HE COMES AND MAKES A HIT FROM THE LEFT SIDE, REGGIE SHOULD FALL TO HIS RIGHT AND ASANTAE SHOULD FALL TO HIS LEFT, AND IF ITS HARD ENOUGH STEWART SHOULD FALL ON THEM. 4) BIG MEN CANT MAKE SHARP TURNS LIKE CHAD JOHNSON. EXAMPLE ALBERT HAYNESWORTH CAN ONLY MAKE (BLUNT) TURNS LIKE A BASEBALL PLAYER ROUNDING A BASE, ITS NOT SHARP BUT IT MAKES PROGRESS. AND YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO FULLY STOP FOR ALBERT AND THEN MAKE TURNS, HIS WEIGHT HAS TO STOP TO MAKE SHARP TURNS IF YOU ACTUALLY PUT THAT IN THE GAME BUT HE CAN ONLY DO BLUNT TURNS. CHAD CAN DO THOSE SHARP TURNS AND IF THE CB CANT KEEP UP WITH HIM(AND I KNOW MOST CANT) WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS STICKING WITH THEM. 5) RUNNING BACKS SHOULDERS SHOULDNT BE SQUARED AT THE LINE WHEN RUNNING ON THE OUTSIDE,JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE FILM YALL CLAIM TO LOOK AT. WHEN 2K GETS BACK YOU WILL HAVE TROUBLE AND THATS NO LIE. I LOVE MADDEN BACK IN THE DAY BUT SINCE MADDEN 2005 YALL HAVENT SCORED OVER A 9.0. MADDEN 2001-9.4,MADDEN 2002-9.2, MADDEN 2003-9.1, MADDEN 2004-9.5, MADDEN 2005-9.5(FOR A SECOND YEAR IN A ROW, BRAVO), MADDEN 06-8.8(THIS IS WHERE YOU GO DOWN),MADDEN 07-8.7, MADDEN 08-8.7, MADDEN 09-8.8, MADDEN 10(IF YOU PUT WHAT "FOOTBALL" IS IN THE GAME)9.3 GARUNTEED OR HIGHER. IF YOU DONT PUT "FOOTBALL IN THE GAME MADDEN 10-8.7 OR 8.8. MADDEN 10- FAIL. HOPES ARE HIGH BUT MAKE THEM A REALITY AND 2K WILL BE NO THREAT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #2
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: for ian cummings MUST READ (madden 2010) running animations

you are going to get banned so hard, and it's going to be awesome.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

What a first post sounds like you have been saving that up for a while
Old 07-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 18

Old 07-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

I get what you are trying to say. Hope you got it all out because you may not be posting here for a while (big deal), ha ha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 39

I agree they need work... both in Madden & NCAA, but this is a terrible way to present the problem/rant.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:53 PM   #7
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
I agree they need work... both in Madden & NCAA, but this is a terrible way to present the problem/rant.
Yeah I get the feeling that "tact" is a lost art form.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 07-12-2009, 01:53 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 3
Thumbs down Re: for ian cummings MUST READ (madden 2010) running animations

Yeah that's what I hate about 10. Those running animations look so fake!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »