Home

ncaa 10 has made me more excited for madden 10

This is a discussion on ncaa 10 has made me more excited for madden 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2009, 05:25 PM   #41
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: ncaa 10 has made me more excited for madden 10

I'm just happy that the CPU actually plays to it's strengths this year. I mean I played an ESPN Classic game against Oklahoma today, a nail biter. Probably one of the best games I've played in a long time against a CPU opponent.

I've never had to use my football IQ so much in my life. I had to defend deep balls, short passes, runs to the outside, up the middle etc....Very exciting stuff. It came down to a field goal in overtime for me to pull the win.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, the game may have tons of flaws (which it certainly does) but at least it's fun and challenging to a certain extent. Sure there is no momentum to speak of, and the locomotion can use some work. But overall, the gameplay is fun as hell!

If Madden is as fun as this, I'm not going to find any time for my friends and family.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #42
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm much more excited. The big things for NCAA were the season showdown where Madden went the presentation/gameplay route. If NCAA is getting some good vibes (and they are) for their gameplay/animations then Madden SHOULD be sitting in a good spot. I really do trust the madden dev team in getting this thing in the right direction.

What are the complaints with NCAA- Presentation is a big one and same old same old is the other- outside of that they are getting high marks on gameplay and stuff. Well that should tell you right there all you need to know. We know for sure, unequivocally that Maddens presentation is going to be great and with the new speed of the game, pro tak and the way the game is played it should be good.

Are there going to be holes? Sure there will be BUT it WILL be much improved and a IMHO the best Madden made but we shall see. Fingers crossed.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:49 PM   #43
Rookie

JB0B0's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie16
i kinda get tired of apex finding the bad in everything but oh well to everyone their own
he just wants a better game like all of us. think....has everyone ever been satisfied of a product? there will always be many people who are never satisfied..not saying that apex is that, i appreciate his work and we all feel the same way as him deep down inside (or at least the sim gamers)
Old 07-15-2009, 06:58 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 11

I would love to be optimistic and excited as many of you all, but I just can't. I feel like it's just a cycle of disappointment that never ends. Until someone else is able to make NFL games, that is.

This is all I can do for Madden 10!
Old 07-15-2009, 07:10 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
Maybe I'm getting old, but these things just don't bother me like they do some people.
Totally agree with you. I complain here and there but all this breaking down every single aspect of every video is starting to become ********.

They are true but C'mon man play the game, enjoy the game for what it is. If you live your life doing this , no game will ever satisfy you cause there will NEVER be a game without any problems.

And I dont wanna hear 2k this and 2k that. Its simply, look at the sales and take a guess which one people prefer/like. Stop comparing oranges to apples.

In the end if you dont like the game dont play it. Seems simple to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 07:43 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 2

if madden and ncaa teams had a guy like apex with them there won't be anyone complaining about gameplay. it would all be fixed.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:52 PM   #47
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I didn't know that apex was a master game developer who could code the gameplay of a video game free of flaws. And here I thought he only produced Madden glitch videos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (2.5 KB, 24 views)

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-15-2009, 07:54 PM   #48
DickDalewood

OVR:

Me too

I'm loving NCAA this year!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »