Home

Ncaa 10 make you re think madden 10

This is a discussion on Ncaa 10 make you re think madden 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2009, 07:32 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Ncaa 10 make you re think madden 10

on gamerankings, the avg. score is 77% for ps3 and 82% for 360. that is not great. and the person who said teamxbox was a legit site. what about OS. do you consider this a legit site? it seems the fanboys will go from site to site to justify their $60 purchase. i think madden might avg. 90% for there score which is outstanding but ncaa got me wondering if they can produce on there promise in making it a sim football game. but so far i like what i'v seen. if they fix the rocket catch, and other cheese type movies i will be very happy. that way we can finaly see real football being played on maddennation and those cheesers from the past 3 seasons will be gone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #26
DickDalewood

OVR:

Actually, the positive reviews and the fact that I am loving the game makes me even more excited for Madden.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:42 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

NCAA Football aint that bad. But the level has been raised very high for Madden this year. For years Madden on the old-gen was supreme, but since the switch to new-gen it has been a huge let down. This years Madden is hyped alot more than Madden 09. And I sure hope that this years is alot better, cause Madden 09 was not very good.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:59 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlneste
NCAA Football aint that bad. But the level has been raised very high for Madden this year. For years Madden on the old-gen was supreme, but since the switch to new-gen it has been a huge let down. This years Madden is hyped alot more than Madden 09. And I sure hope that this years is alot better, cause Madden 09 was not very good.
i dont see why everyone keeps complaining about how madden isnt a sim game and how passing on the ps2 was so perfect you got to be kidding me, passing on the ps2 was absolutely horrible, the unbumps, deep ball glitch, sideline routes, etc and all the other glitches in the old-gen were WAY more ridiculous than this year. this was my first year moving from the ps2 to the 3 and i like madden way better on the 3
Old 07-15-2009, 08:07 PM   #29
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
NCAA has never been on the same level as Madden... ever.
Last 2 years yes, last gen NCAA gained considerably better reviews in 06 and 07 and were on par in 04 and 05.

Current gen, well that's an epic fail for both games.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:21 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
Why dont you go try a credible site like TEAMXBOX.com, and stop basing your opinions off of IGN.

By how good I think Ncaa turned out to be, I would be amazed if Madden 10 didnt hit a 9.8- 9.9. I cant give it a 10 due to it not being a perfect game (run animation) But as much as I like Ncaa, I know im gonna love Madden.
Nevermind IGN, I can't believe you called "TEAMXBOX.com" a credible site, lol. You can't be serious, can you?

The team I played against was called FCS. I don't recognize that school but I'd hate to be their football team in real life. I don't think they're going anywhere this year.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:34 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Didn't buy NCAA 10, waiting for OS reaction, but the "lackluster at best" reviews I've been reading on this board will have me waiting on Madden 10 as well. (even though I've already preordered and fully paid for Madden 10)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 09:50 PM   #32
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

The new patch for NCAA has seriously stepped the game up!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »