Home

Is the entire NCAA draft class imported or just the top players?

This is a discussion on Is the entire NCAA draft class imported or just the top players? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2009, 04:43 PM   #1

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Is the entire NCAA draft class imported or just the top players?

I remember on the PS2 version of Madden, only the top 40-50 players at each position in NCAA, if that, would make it over to the Madden draft class.

Is this still the case on next gen? It's somehwat frustrating to literally run out of players to pick at a position. That never happens in real life. You may run out of COMPETENT players to pick at a position, but not run out of players altogether.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 04:56 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Is the entire NCAA draft class imported or just the top players?

I haven't bought Madden since 08 so I can't comment on last years, but in 08 when I imported I ran out of players at some positions
Old 07-17-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Yes i hate this about the game. I have seen many times that on NCAA it says that the player went pro and when you do the draft in madden he doesnt come out. There are also a bunch of times that it just says graduated and even if the player is rated in the 90 he still doesnt come out. they should just throw every player over 85 and put them in the draft. oh and please just like some players get better every year make them gain weight in NCAA. Im sick and tired of drafting DE's that weight 210 lbs
Old 07-17-2009, 09:01 PM   #4
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

In 09 it was only the top players. Seems like a 90ovr or higher gets in. And I hate how every team drafs a qb in the first round every year. Played 2 season before giving up and NE took a qb both years with there 1st pick. The roster file size is the problem that only x# of player allowed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »