Home

THANK YOU IAN!!!

This is a discussion on THANK YOU IAN!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2009, 06:54 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: THANK YOU IAN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
The question is are you. Every time you post you seem to post after someone who has ripped on Madden or EA.

That's more troll like vs human.
WOW ITS VERRRY CREEPY THAT YOUR KEEPING A TAB ON ME!!!
Old 07-18-2009, 07:00 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I wouldn't read anything into it.

It's a Saturday, mods have lives as well. Plus, maybe they are dousing fires over in the NCAA forum. There are 10 times more people in that area or there was yesterday.

NCAA Football (1640 Viewing)
Old 07-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #75
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by israel bred!!
WOW ITS VERRRY CREEPY THAT YOUR KEEPING A TAB ON ME!!!
Don't need to, it's quite evident.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 09:10 PM   #76
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm simply thanking Ian for what he's done to M10. I've seen enough videos and studied them well to understand the game is nothing like 09. For the few who actually understand, they've taken the time to thank Ian in this thread. Can you please explain to me what the difference is playing the actual demo vs watching a full quarter on the net?

As for "Hey Ian threads"; this is not asking Ian questions. It's a thank you thread which means he doesn't have to respond to it.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:36 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'd also like to just say that last year after about a month of madden 09 I said I'd never buy another madden game. I came here one day to find sliders for 09 just to see if the game could be saved and found out that The Devs were posting on the forums.

After that realization, I Lurked for a very long time, and the only reason I am even thinking about buying Madden is because of all of the devs openness on the new features of the game.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work and dedication you guys have put in, and the it really really looks like Madden is finally going in the right direction. gotta say, you guys have restored my faith in this franchise.

Last edited by Alacr1ty; 07-19-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:02 AM   #78
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grydnt Vektr211
it won't be long before your banned man. but none the less, some women who you will soon marry or are married to or with will have children and fall in love with you. should we say to her stop all the a kissing, does his mother really like you that much.

you would definitely be offended, so we are here to appreciate the improvements made and all the hard work they put into this madden this yr, whether the added some things from the past or not. WE NEVER HAD IT ON THE NEXT GEN SYSTEM SO ITS NEW TO NEXT GEN.

lets keep this thread about thank you please.
I have to get in here before this thread is locked but did you just offer to have Ian's children?
Old 07-19-2009, 12:48 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grydnt Vektr211
it won't be long before your banned man. but none the less, some women who you will soon marry or are married to or with will have children and fall in love with you. should we say to her stop all the a kissing, does his mother really like you that much.

you would definitely be offended, so we are here to appreciate the improvements made and all the hard work they put into this madden this yr, whether the added some things from the past or not. WE NEVER HAD IT ON THE NEXT GEN SYSTEM SO ITS NEW TO NEXT GEN.

lets keep this thread about thank you please.
wtf are you talking about. how do you know the game is improve. who give a F**K if you want to have ian baby or not. wow dude you gat to stop. thank him 2 month after the release and stop kissing is ***.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »