Home

Waste gas to get demo code??

This is a discussion on Waste gas to get demo code?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 03:04 AM   #1
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Waste gas to get demo code??

Is it me are did Gamestop promise that we would have the code for the demo sent to us by email who ever reserved it. I waited 2 days after the 15th to find out that I had to run out to gamestop just get the code after I found out it came to my local store. Was it worth the 8 bucks in gas. I guess so. But I was promised on the website email delivery and not a store pick up. But tell me did any of you have to do the same thing are did you get it by email? This only a question for people who reserved madden 10 at gamestop.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 04:04 AM   #2
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Waste gas to get demo code??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Is it me are did Gamestop promise that we would have the code for the demo sent to us by email who ever reserved it. I waited 2 days after the 15th to find out that I had to run out to gamestop just get the code after I found out it came to my local store. Was it worth the 8 bucks in gas. I guess so. But I was promised on the website email delivery and not a store pick up. But tell me did any of you have to do the same thing are did you get it by email? This only a question for people who reserved madden 10 at gamestop.
they were supposed to e-mail me too Pantherbeast,and yet I gotta go pick it up as well....
Old 07-18-2009, 08:18 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 12

It depends. How did you reserve it? If you reserved it in-store, then they were never going to e-mail it to you. In-store reservations get in-store cards for the demo. If you reserved it online and were having it shipped to your house... then you should get it e-mailed to you.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:25 AM   #4
Rookie

canes2008's Arena

OVR: 9

I didn't get my email yet so i emailed them to see what the deal was i ordered online btw

Last edited by canes2008; 07-18-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:27 AM   #5
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
So, in reality you are paying around $72 for Madden 10.
good deal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 09:30 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 32

I don't know why a demo is so important. The game will be out in a few short weeks, why ruin the experience of playing Madden 10 for the first time. I guess the only reason you would want the demo is if you were undecided.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:26 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 4
Thumbs up Re: Waste gas to get demo code??

I went to the store and they told me they would email it to me..They got my email address and everything..I had to go and pick it up in store. Only like 2 minutes away ..No biggie
Old 07-18-2009, 10:29 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

i got this message by email last night, it seemed like someone copied and pasted wrong thing.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Madden NFL 10 from GameStop / EB Games. The GameStop exclusive demo with four 5-minute quarters, featuring a Super Bowl rematch between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Arizona Cardinals, is scheduled to go live on Thursday, July 23 by 9pm EST.

Please do not try to download the demo before 9:00 pm on Thursday July 23. Doing so will result in an error message and could possibly deactivate your demo code. Anytime after 9:00 pm on Thursday July 23 you may follow the instructions below to download your Madden NFL 10 Demo.

1. Turn on your new NCAA Football 10 video game.
2. Select TeamBuilder from the main menu.
3. When prompted, input the redeem code below.
4. Create a new customized team!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »