Home

Stop it!!! Stop it!!!

This is a discussion on Stop it!!! Stop it!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 03:11 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Stop it!!! Stop it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
I'm just tired of all the whining on here. Don't buy the mf'er then, damn...

I'm looking fwd to the game, if it's no good for whatever reason then holy mother of summer I'm out 60. All these lameass videos breaking frame by frame down of the obvious is a joke. Everybody seen this for years and the dumbows that make them know about as much about making a video game as he does about going to the moon...

We get it there is blemishes! We've all known it for YEARS (plural)! 2010 hasn't even dropped and yet all we get is crying, b*itching and moaning.
You don't like the game or EA then like I said don't buy the damn game and quit all this weakass bellyaching...

This is a forum not a fan club.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:13 PM   #10
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I say let the mods do their jobs and let those who want to mindlessly bash EA be. I love the Ignore function here at OS. The fact of the matter is, this is the draw back of community interaction. When you allow people to give feedback you invite constructive comments from those like LBzRule and ADembroski, moderate feedback from people like Apexisfree and others, and the garbage feedback that is complained about in this thread.

Ian wants to convert those who "hate" madden, but he he is also realistic. You cannot please everyone, but there are some who get pleasure from complaining.

Also, never forget this:

Old 07-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Well on one hand criticism of things that are actually wrong with the game, but i'm more concerned with the gameplay things that we'll figure out once we actually play the game. I think they want the criticism at least in the gameplay area which might be why their releasing the full 5 minute quarter demo.

To some other people though, just because somebodies rich or a big company doesnt necessarily mean they're perfect or don't make mistakes ya know? It's like unquestioned respect for authority ain't cool but neither is needless hate. You act cause they got a lot of money they need to be perfect or you have every right to get their heads on a silver platter, chill out lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 03:19 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hbruh
Its like the new fad is "bash EA and every aspect of the game I can" ppl stop it!!! for one there is no way EA can EVER please everyone with every idea they have to improve the game, its a video f'ing game and the work that can be done is limited. I hear all this talk for a "sim" game well guess what? you'll never ever get a true "sim" game because creating a "sim" video game is a computer program that trys to simulate human intelligence and us as humans are flawed, so how the hell are we going to make something thats not? there will always be glitches and improvements that need to be made to the game, much like the flaws and improvements we as individuals need to make. and last if EA did actually make a game everyone liked w no room for improvement then there would be NO incentive in creating another game, right? you give a little each year and keep the fan base on their heels. stop complaining!! or make your own damn game
Appreciate the sentiment but let us do the moderating please. Thanks.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »