Home

Already working on madden 11

This is a discussion on Already working on madden 11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 12:50 PM   #41
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Already working on madden 11

Great to hear they are working on the game this early. I know Madden '10 will be great...but I think Madden '11 will finally set a total bar for what sports gaming should be like..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 01:00 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 9

i dont think they're working too hard on M11 right now. i think they are just game planning right now and deciding lookin at much wanted demands (i.e. progressive lighting).

hopefully they add some type of "roles" (like 05) or something in franchise mode. and hopefully superstar mode gets some love, if not they should think about adding the player lock feature like in NCAA...its not good, but it helps me out on defense on certain plays
Old 07-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 3

yeah they deserve it, but who doesn't deserve a lengthy break after doing their job correctly? Like some people have said, this is their career...and just like any other career, people get limited time off because it is demanding. Just because its out in public's eye, doesn't grant them any more vacation than any one else.

Don't get me wrong though, I too believe they deserve a good chunk of time off. But there's just not enough time in the year to allow time along with trying to meet everyone's standards here on OS.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSafety20
yeah they deserve it, but who doesn't deserve a lengthy break after doing their job correctly? Like some people have said, this is their career...and just like any other career, people get limited time off because it is demanding. Just because its out in public's eye, doesn't grant them any more vacation than any one else.

Don't get me wrong though, I too believe they deserve a good chunk of time off. But there's just not enough time in the year to allow time along with trying to meet everyone's standards here on OS.
i think u should love your career.

"if u love your job then you never have to work a day in your life"

that's what i been told. im not sayin they need to work harder, but i think they have fun making the games. im sure they (the team) have a close connection and everyday is fun. i always have fun at work cuz the ppl around me, so im sure its the same thing w/ Ian and Phil and Donny etc
Old 07-19-2009, 01:34 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 6

I can't wait until they finish Madden 13 so that this damn license will DIE!!!

Nothing against EA but y'all need some comp.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 02:02 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 4

Either a whole bunch of kids on here or people who never worked in their lives. Adults do not just stop working and hope for a company to grow and succeed. The way I see it for the past 3 years they have given us less than 100% so they have to get up to speed.

When I was in the Military we worked 7 days a week for 14-16 hours for 8-10 month stretches with 2-3 days off every other month. Also when people take vactions they just don't go all at once they do it on a case by case basis.

More people does not equal to better gameplay, features anyway. 2k sports has less than half of the team that EA does and they put out a very good football game ( 2k5).

All I can say is I can't wait to get my hands on Madden 10 & than see truly where they are going with the series.

Everything looks great EXCEPT the RUNNING ANIMATIONS, that's all I care that they do & fix for Madden 11.
They can spend the whole year just doing the animations, they need to be perfect .........
Old 07-19-2009, 02:46 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle ruckus
lol Ian is Tony Romo's twin
Old 07-19-2009, 10:26 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 39

Get your wishlist ready.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »