Home

Offline Franchise Mode Hands-on

This is a discussion on Offline Franchise Mode Hands-on within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #9
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Offline Franchise Mode Hands-on

not a bad read.

Hopefully Louisville is a city that you can relocate to. Nothing like the Louisville Raiders...lol

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #10
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Sounds like formation subs is back as an out of game option!
Doubt it. Check out the video and you can see it just says Auto-subs. It won't be substitutions it will be the sub in/sub out feature that has seemed to rarely work.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:34 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

does anyone know if we can create players in franchise mode like we did on old gen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 09:35 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

Hopefully, the new faster progression for young players will be better than NCAA's.

I'm still excited to see what Madden brings this year.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:55 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 9

I appreciated the article, but like mentioned before, nothing new. The ONE thing I wanted cover more than the rest was the draft and he didnt even get to that!!! Still a bunch of answered questions for me like does The Extra point have the same script for the hosts every time? Guess we'll find out soon enough...

Also, when he breifly mentioned the off-season, he wrote we can create stadiums. But it was written as if this can be done WITHOUT having to relocate. I dont remember but I have a feeling that I read somewhere that wasnt the case...
Old 07-20-2009, 10:41 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
Doubt it. Check out the video and you can see it just says Auto-subs. It won't be substitutions it will be the sub in/sub out feature that has seemed to rarely work.

FORMATION SUBS ARE IN THE GAME... it's the same as 09 as they are found in the playcall screen during a game. All of the gameplay videos have showed this. Auto-subs refers to the frequency you want your players subbed by the cpu.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:51 PM   #15
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
FORMATION SUBS ARE IN THE GAME... it's the same as 09 as they are found in the playcall screen during a game. All of the gameplay videos have showed this. Auto-subs refers to the frequency you want your players subbed by the cpu.
I know it can be done in game, but it still can't be done outside of gameplay. It would be nice if I could set my kick coverage team, 3rd down rushers, etc within the franchise hub.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 11:08 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 15

My favorite part of that video wasn't the presentation, but seeing Peyton Manning get pressured by the Fins blitzers and throwing off of his back foot. Where in Madden 09 that'd be a completion because of the dreaded ROBO QB, I was pleasantly surprised to see Peyton make a bad throw when under pressure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »