Home

Create a play is a PS3 exclusive?????

This is a discussion on Create a play is a PS3 exclusive????? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 02:53 PM   #9
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Create a play is a PS3 exclusive?????

Yes pretty much you must by both ps3 version and psp version to be able to create a play to import onto the madden10 ps3 verson. Kind of lame for us 360 people who is getting screwed over on this deal tho. But hopefully next year create a play will be there for both systems . Because If know fans. This year they will request create a play feature this coming year madden 11.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:55 PM   #10
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Yes pretty much you must by both ps3 version and psp version to be able to create a play to import onto the madden10 ps3 verson. Kind of lame for us 360 people who is getting screwed over on this deal tho. But hopefully next year create a play will be there for both systems . Because If know fans. This year they will request create a play feature this coming year madden 11.
Hey, you can't complain, at least the 360 has better replays
Old 07-22-2009, 02:59 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 15

Madden 10 is taking advantage of the blu-ray technology on the PS3. Replays won't look much different honestly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 03:07 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 1

Guys i am not greedy. I dont need beautiful player models or the ability to see the fans drinking beers. All i need is the ability to create my own plays, and put em in my own customizable playbook. To be honest if EA ever decided to purchase the super tecmo bowl series, update the 91 versions rosters, and threw in a NFL draft... Disregard EA i dont need a 3rd divorce
Old 07-22-2009, 03:10 PM   #13
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
Hey, you can't complain, at least the 360 has better replays
Both systems have replay and look bout the same. And yes I do have a right to complain if one system gets the rights a feature the other system don't. I think they should of waited until next year until both systems could get them. So bothsides would not be angry about it. Bout owell like I said it ain't that big of a deal.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:17 PM   #14
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Both systems have replay and look bout the same. And yes I do have a right to complain if one system gets the rights a feature the other system don't. I think they should of waited until next year until both systems could get them. So bothsides would not be angry about it. Bout owell like I said it ain't that big of a deal.
just think about how pissed PS3 owners were a couple years back when Madden ran at 60 FPS on the 360, and only 30 FPS on the PS3.
Now that was something to complain about!
EDIT: and the ball didn't spin on the PS3 last year also

If Microsoft had a handheld system like the PSP, they would have the create a play feature too.

But i do agree with you.. it should just be a feature in both games period. But we know how EA works.. if there is a chance to make some more $$$$, they will take it every time.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:59 PM   #15
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

I still would like to know if i'll be able to use my created custom plays in dynasty mode. If not the feature is useless..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 04:14 PM   #16
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Create a Play= DLC. Book it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »