Home

Create a play is a PS3 exclusive?????

This is a discussion on Create a play is a PS3 exclusive????? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 02:23 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Create a play is a PS3 exclusive?????

Help me understand, in order to use this feature you have to buy 2 copies of Madden one for the PS3, and one for the PSP? What about the PS2 and the 360 players? Unfreakingbelievable. Gentlemen i have a bad feeling this is gonna be offered to 360 owners in the form of DLC. My estimate is 1600 MS points.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 04:09 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Create a play is a PS3 exclusive?????

I wouldnt say EA had the intention of it being PS3 exclusive, but it is, i guess. From my understanding, EA is taking advantage of the PSP/PS3 compatability. Create-a-playbook is also a PSP feature...

Im mad enough NCAA has "purchases", so that whole madden store idea,...not a fan...
Old 07-22-2009, 08:35 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 36

C'mon ea, Just put it in the Game. I would love create-a-play along with most on here.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #4
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue Titan
C'mon ea, Just put it in the Game. I would love create-a-play along with most on here.
why would they put it in the game when they can squeeze some more money out of you?

haven't you learned by now that EA will do everything it can to get your money.. even go as far as making you pre-order a game just to get a DEMO of the very same game you are pre-ordering
Old 07-22-2009, 10:13 AM   #5
MVP

The pre-ordering thing is standard practice now (RE5, Uncharted 2, etc., all are doing it), but the ... requirement to buy 2 copies of the game to get the create a play feature is gouging. If the feature works on the disc... then let them have it with the $60 purchase. Make a web app to create your plays and import them to the game.

I don't really care about create a play, because all I'd do in the old days was create cheese plays to exploit holes in the AI... but still, shouldnt have to pay $100 just to use it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 11:29 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
why would they put it in the game when they can squeeze some more money out of you?

haven't you learned by now that EA will do everything it can to get your money.. even go as far as making you pre-order a game just to get a DEMO of the very same game you are pre-ordering
No need to pre- order the demo when you can enjoy the entire one minute quarter free demo Is it even possible to see the upgrades in the game in a total of four minutes???
Old 07-22-2009, 01:31 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheetbone
No need to pre- order the demo when you can enjoy the entire one minute quarter free demo Is it even possible to see the upgrades in the game in a total of four minutes???
Wouldn't it be funny if the free demo was only 2 quarters long??? Anybody? C'mon, anybody!? ........................no, it wouldn't...
Old 07-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankbl
Wouldn't it be funny if the free demo was only 2 quarters long??? Anybody? C'mon, anybody!? ........................no, it wouldn't...
I always believed the purpose of a demo was either to show the customer how good the game is in order to convince the player to buy the game, or to test the game for exploits or glitches. either of the two can be accomplished in four freaking minutes. All i want is a create a play feature that comes on the disk we pay 60 bones for on either next or old gen systems

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »