Home

No more lead blocking control?

This is a discussion on No more lead blocking control? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2009, 12:39 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: No more lead blocking control?

Yes Blame US not EA. Lead Blocker was horrible and im glad its GONE.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #18

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven-0-seven
WOW! i personally never saw that voting poll, crazy though, i dont understand why madden players would rather have less control of the game opposed to as much control as possible. i dont want to seem like im getting at other madden players but i really think alot of madden players who arent really that good look for every excuse in the game to level it out more. its crazy i really wish lead blocking, playmakers, run/pass commit was in the game, come on madden community, soon enough you'll really be getting a sim game where instead of you playing its all computer, the computer does most of the work for you as it is
Awful logic.

Did you see how skewed the numbers were in the votes?

423 to 30 something. Do you really think there was that much of a difference because there is such a huge number of old guys here that just want more excuses to level the game out?

Cmon, there was no logic what so ever in your response.

It was removed because it was disliked by a huge portion of individuals, as evidence by this thread.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:51 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Awful logic.

Did you see how skewed the numbers were in the votes?

423 to 30 something. Do you really think there was that much of a difference because there is such a huge number of old guys here that just want more excuses to level the game out?

Cmon, there was no logic what so ever in your response.

It was removed because it was disliked by a huge portion of individuals, as evidence by this thread.
and i see that, but im in a league of my own when it comes to madden, other gamers just arent on my level, i dont want to talk about what i do and etc, but when it comes to madden if you put 500 players together ill end up in the top 5 that why i look at the vote and say alot of players look for excuses, im on another planet in madden
Old 07-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
and i see that, but im in a league of my own when it comes to madden, other gamers just arent on my level, i dont want to talk about what i do and etc, but when it comes to madden if you put 500 players together ill end up in the top 5 that why i look at the vote and say alot of players look for excuses, im on another planet in madden
You are in a league of Day Dreaming son. Alright how about we have a game of Madden 09 if you say your in a league of your own. What is your Gamer Tag????
Old 07-24-2009, 01:04 PM   #21

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:

Post of the Year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 7

THIS THREAD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »