Home

Camera Phone Addicts: Stop Diluting the Market

This is a discussion on Camera Phone Addicts: Stop Diluting the Market within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 03:49 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Camera Phone Addicts: Stop Diluting the Market

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Pretty sure you just did.
Fair enough.

Hopefully, he sees this thread.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:50 AM   #10

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

I Agree with everything said in this thread.

The videos are becoming extremely obnoxious.

As you mentioned, I remember (and still see) when criticism's were done just as effectively through text. Seemed to work just fine.

It is getting really old seeing videos pop up in every thread.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:51 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

They are just wannabes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 03:51 AM   #12
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

While you may very well be putting me on this list, honestly, I am just trying to help in the end. I am not going to stop my pr-order but I am thoroughly unimpressed with the demo [1min quarters.] I think I have already said a lot of my peace on another couple of threads as to why. I don't expect a perfect game, but as I have talked about in the past, I expect more than what we have.

EDIT: Also, why do I use videos? Because I am sick and tired of people saying things like "you aren't playing on All-Pro" or "that doesn't happen very often" or "that's an old build" or "That's a new bug" when, I am on all-pro, it does happen a lot, if not every play, it's the retail build [or in the case of M10 will be] and it's not a new bug when it was in Madden 09 and prior.

Pictures are worth a thousand words, and videos are often filled with a thousand words [yes I know I do that too, I'm trying to get better.]

Last edited by PGaither84; 07-24-2009 at 03:56 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:43 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

balance.. the overall outside perception for most of these sports games is that they are glitchfest games.

for every bad, show a good highlight.. heck, show the true percentages and you're likely looking at 20-25 good/non glitched plays, with just 1 bad thrown in the mix. what do we see, bad... bad... bad... bad... and bad. with maybe 1 good.. Percentages are polar opposites right now... Crazy if you think about it. that CANNOT be healthy
Old 07-24-2009, 04:52 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
balance.. the overall outside perception for most of these sports games is that they are glitchfest games.

for every bad, show a good highlight.. heck, show the true percentages and you're likely looking at 20-25 good/non glitched plays, with just 1 bad thrown in the mix. what do we see, bad... bad... bad... bad... and bad. with maybe 1 good.. Percentages are polar opposites right now... Crazy if you think about it. that CANNOT be healthy
Good post. There are alot of new, good animations in the game. Not only animations, but general A.I. improvement. Much better for a bum engine, period.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:56 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

...keep up the videos guys.. if you dont want to hear or see the truth dont watch them..turn a blind eye
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 04:59 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 21

Speaking only for myself, I have tried to be as to the point and constructive as possible. That said, at some point enough is enough. Is the demo a different build, that's undeniable. Does it have very large flaws, absolutely. With all the criticism they knew they would take, I'm just not sure I understand why the best demo wasn't put out. As I said a week or so back, a broken demo is a "loaded gun" for some people.

Its not about wanting attention from other people, but could I just as easily say the same about the OP of this thread. Your just trying to get a response from people, point blank. Yet you cant even be specific about who, you just want to talk in generalities and absolutes.

Honestly, we all want the same thing here. A realistic, enjoyable maybe even fair game. Obviously your ways of getting that are different than mine, but that doesn't give you the right to tell me not to do it just because you don't like it.

Edit - The second paragraph was typed prior to your "disclaimer". I don't delete stuff typically....so it will stay. I do appreciate you trying to clear it up though. Never good to paint with a broad brush.

Last edited by RyanMoody21; 07-24-2009 at 05:04 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »