Home

The Official "Thank You Ian" Thread

This is a discussion on The Official "Thank You Ian" Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2009, 01:09 PM   #17
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: The Official "Thank You Ian" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbrown88
Lol... I don't see why people bother putting that they actually played football when no one asks LOL..... I don't really see how it adds to the post. O and there is already one of these threads out there
He's telling Ian that he's played on the college level and understand football pretty darn good. For what they've done with Madden; it's no different then playing the real game. So a semi professional is thanking Ian for his hard work.

Get it?
Old 07-24-2009, 01:10 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbrown88
Lol... I don't see why people bother putting that they actually played football when no one asks LOL..... I don't really see how it adds to the post. O and there is already one of these threads out there
And I don't see the point for people having a issue because someone said they played football. All he was doing is pointing out he UNDERSTANDS real football.

I have seriously lost alot of respect for a whole crew of people in the madden boards. A whole bunch of people in this board needs to grow up.

It has become almost impossible to come here and have real discussions. It always goes into some random spin off of some little bratty kid mouthing off for no reason.

With that out the way. Yes Kudos to EA, they have done a bang up job this yea.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
He's telling Ian that he's played on the college level and understand football pretty darn good. For what they've done with Madden; it's no different then playing the real game. So a semi professional is thanking Ian for his hard work.

Get it?
Not really, playing college football gives him no better understanding of a video game than anyone who has played this game for longer than a few years. Or watched more than a couple games.

Just because he played a few games in college doesn't make him any more of an expert.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadeion
He wants to seem credible, I suppose... but how does playing college football make you anymore credible to thank a video game producer? I don't get it.

Ian, I once ate three bowls of Lucky Charms in a single sitting, so I want to thank you for this game.
Grow up son
Old 07-24-2009, 01:13 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Grow up son
How so? Because I am pointing out an irrelevant fact?

I guess that makes me immature, for pointing something out.

MY BAD.

Also, you are very mature. Does that make you feel good about yourself?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 01:14 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

I try to create a POSiTIVE Thread thanking the developers for their hard work and listening to the community and heres the negative already. Its all good bro. Once again.thx to the EA developers.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:16 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabeachboy19
I try to create a POSiTIVE Thread thanking the developers fot their hard work and listening to the community and heres the negative already. Its all good bro. Once again.thx to the EA developers.
Under the TOS there it is stated that there should be no "Thank you/Hey Ian " threads. They clutter up the whole front page and the game hasnt even come out yet.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:17 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabeachboy19
I try to create a POSiTIVE Thread thanking the developers for their hard work and listening to the community and heres the negative already. Its all good bro. Once again.thx to the EA developers.
What you should have 'tried to create' was a forum search with the words 'Thank You Ian'... you would have found 5 threads already made.

But I guess your college coach didn't teach you that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »