Home

The Official "Thank You Ian" Thread

This is a discussion on The Official "Thank You Ian" Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #57
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: The Official "Thank You Ian" Thread

Congrats on the season tickets PBrown88, man your going to love FedEx,only gripe though, and I'm sure you have either heard or seen first hand, the traffic afterwards is brutal.....especially after a lost.

Hands down my most memorable football moment was being in that stadium when we beat the Cowboys after Troy Vincent blocked there last second FG, and it was scooped up the immortal Sean Taylor who tried to return it,and got facemasked and gave us a chance to win the game, and Nick Novak sealed the deal....Man I never seen a explosion of people in my life....I get chills thinking about it.....
Old 07-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
Congrats on the season tickets PBrown88, man your going to love FedEx,only gripe though, and I'm sure you have either heard or seen first hand, the traffic afterwards is brutal.....especially after a lost.

Hands down my most memorable football moment was being in that stadium when we beat the Cowboys after Troy Vincent blocked there last second FG, and it was scooped up the immortal Sean Taylor who tried to return it,and got facemasked and gave us a chance to win the game, and Nick Novak sealed the deal....Man I never seen a explosion of people in my life....I get chills thinking about it.....
Hahaha that game remains vivid in my mind. almost brings tears to my eyes now.... and yea my family had been on the waiting list for over 10 years.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:23 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 11

Come on guys, let get back on topic now thanking Ian, they are bringing tears to my eyes!!

Just kidding!!!!, guys!!, I just like reading what everyone is posting!!..lol

peace
Old 07-24-2009, 03:28 PM   #60
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWYORICAN
Come on guys, let get back on topic now thanking Ian, they are bringing tears to my eyes!!

Just kidding!!!!, guys!!, I just like reading what everyone is posting!!..lol

peace
Why only Ian? I dont get this. People act like he's the only one that came here and the only one that worked on the game.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:40 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbrown88
I was saying that playing football does not automatically make your voice more important. But thats not really what your post is about anyways lol. I don't see how the experience of the game relates to my earlier point but I do agree that it gives you a perspective that people who have not played havent had. It definitely gives you more respect for the big hits you see, when you personally have gotten a concussion from one. lol
This is all im saying I can read , watch study and talk to experts about skydiving from a plane but intil I actually do it NOTHING and I mean NOTHING can ever replace that REAL experience ..............
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 03:40 PM   #62
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
Why only Ian? I dont get this. People act like he's the only one that came here and the only one that worked on the game.
Of course there are others besides Ian. I was just joking with my post..lol

I think it's because as far as I know, Ian is "the" EA Lead Designer that's been communicating with all of us here giving feedback and suggestions on the game. And he's been very nice about it. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong?

peace
Old 07-24-2009, 04:13 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorismary
This is all im saying I can read , watch study and talk to experts about skydiving from a plane but intil I actually do it NOTHING and I mean NOTHING can ever replace that REAL experience ..............
Yeah... and I agreed with you lol... The issue before was knowledge of football. not the experience
Old 07-24-2009, 04:18 PM   #64
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWYORICAN
Of course there are others besides Ian. I was just joking with my post..lol

I think it's because as far as I know, Ian is "the" EA Lead Designer that's been communicating with all of us here giving feedback and suggestions on the game. And he's been very nice about it. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong?

peace
That works. Ian is not the only one communicating with us though.

But yeah, hes the main dude here. As long as I know you understand hes not the only one, I can sleep well at night.

jk dont really give a ****

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »