Home

Ian; easy fix in regards to camera zooming in upclose while player being tackled?

This is a discussion on Ian; easy fix in regards to camera zooming in upclose while player being tackled? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Ian; easy fix in regards to camera zooming in upclose while player being tackled?

Ian, played both demos and one thing that seems to bug me and mostly everyone is the camera zooming upclose on the player while you are being tackled or tackling, its like im still trying to gain every inch while running and bam! the camera is zoomed up showing the player going down...

- THere are times on running plays where instead of me seeing the runner go down and then switching to a cut scene, it switches to the cut scene before he hits the ground. Almost like the play is out of my hands so we switch to a different angle.

Is it a easy fix to delay the camera from zooming until the the play is dead? I like the zooming feature but its zooming in way to fast before the play is over

Last edited by supertank; 07-24-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: Ian; easy fix in regards to camera zooming in upclose while player being tackled?

yes, thank you! This quick change to a cut scene before the play is over needs to go. It's even worse when your player is very close to the goal line and the camera switches to the refs so you can't even see if you got the TD or not. I guess it's supposed to add suspense, but it's waaaaaay too overdone.

Please fix via patch...

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 07-24-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
T9R
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Ian; easy fix in regards to camera zooming in upclose while player being tackled?

First, they aren't cut scenes.

Second, the reason they cut early is because it adds variety to the post play shots. If the game waited until the user was completely sure the play was over, every post play shot would just be players getting up or doing the robot jog back to the huddle.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:24 PM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

no hey devs threads...locked
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »