Home

Question for Ian

This is a discussion on Question for Ian within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Question for Ian

Hi I am zeus from TML please dont flame me I know this is a sim site and you guys despise people like me however I have a question for Ian well actually a lot of them , but I will just ask this one. Can any one tell me why offensive play maker was removed? In all honesty I would love for you to stop by our forums or even just talk to one of our guys so we could put in some input on some things we already figured out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 06:52 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Question for Ian

If you had read the rules, you would have noticed that there are no "Hey Ian" threads allowed.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:56 PM   #3
MVP

Matt Diesel's Arena

OVR: 20

What happens when they take out all the money plays? You guys will have to learn to play football. Video game football, at least.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:12 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0NTSH0OTME
If you had read the rules, you would have noticed that there are no "Hey Ian" threads allowed.
Dude this is not needed, you are not a mod so why do you care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Diesel
What happens when they take out all the money plays? You guys will have to learn to play football. Video game football, at least.
This really isnt needed..... He is just asking a question just like eveyone else.....I have respect for most gust at TML (not the I will RC up and down the field guys) They at least adapt to madden every year, they dont bit** and moan over every little thing like "man why cant I get to the QB when I rush 3 guys out of the 3-4, Fix this IAN!!!!"

Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house...Thats all I got 2 say
Old 07-24-2009, 07:17 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Oh sorry didn't see that and yeah adapting is no problem it seems to me like they are making the game less fun just to stop some glitchy plays instead of fixing them. Oh and while im on the glitch and bug topic be careful cause there are alot of them and its only day 2 on the demo!

I almost wish there was like a sim mode and a tourny mode to make every one happy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus77
Hi I am zeus from TML please dont flame me I know this is a sim site and you guys despise people like me however I have a question for Ian well actually a lot of them , but I will just ask this one. Can any one tell me why offensive play maker was removed? In all honesty I would love for you to stop by our forums or even just talk to one of our guys so we could put in some input on some things we already figured out.
Please just read the TOS before posting, stuff like this annoys some of us posters. To the guy above, Yeah we arent mods but we should say something because Mods are not always around.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:22 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

locked..no "hey devs" threads.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »