Home

dissapointing demo

This is a discussion on dissapointing demo within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 10:44 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
dissapointing demo

I for one am completely dissapointed in the demo for Madden. First I would like to say that you really cant have a say on any of this unless you play against a friend and test out different parts of the game.

1: Man coverage is still complete garbage... This is probably the number one concern for me going into the season but yet again it cant stop flags, slants, flags, and posts at all.

2: I like the whole fights for every yard but it seems like players are breaking every tackle on offense. I watched Steve Breaston break tackles on a screen from a CB, Clark, and James Harrison. I cant wait to see what Chris Johnson does...

3: The offense still doesnt run block well. It may as well be nonexistent. I watch as the offensive lineman run right by the defensive lineman and go straight for the safety.

4: It looks like crap. Ive been very critical about Apexbronx about how he thinks people run and what it should look like. I agree completely. TRON RUNNING! Lord jesus I expected more. I honestly didnt think I would care about the way people look while moving because I was so hopeful on run blocking and man coverage but that wasnt fixed either...

Im a huge madden fan and I really wonder what the madden crew did this whole time. They added planes that fly over the sdtadium, the icon under the kick returner, and the camera follows the ball on field goals. Completely dissapointed. Sorry Apex.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 10:50 PM   #2
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: dissapointing demo

There's a demo impressions thread already.......

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: dissapointing demo

you gonna be the first one in line with your pre-order slip ain't you dawg?

Just gonna say don't buy the game...LOL
Man you clowns be funny....
please let them run out copies of madden 10 that night so he don't get one.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »