Home

Has PS3 caught up to 360?

This is a discussion on Has PS3 caught up to 360? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 16
Re: Has PS3 caught up to 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erHoMo
their best are halo, gears, l4d, forza.

i owned them all, and none of those those offer any experience you cant get on PS3. only l4d is unique.

all the others dont lead their genres in graphics, gameplay, or features.

well that is your opinion and that is cool...but i beg to differ and feel the 360 offers just as good if not better.

half the games you mentioned dont do anything for me

Gears of war is better to me then KZ

the controls in KZ are terrible and so is the ps3 controller for shooters

shooters are dominated on 360 that is fact

forza took over the racing gen

halo is a standard which no game on ps3 can match in terms of sales and overall hype

mgs is fantastic but is more watching then playing...

but is all subjective as i feel the ps3 has fallen flat on it's face vs the 360 and i have both consoles and i only use my ps3 for the show and blu ray movies

that should tell you all you need to know....is not the revolution you are making it out to be.

if it was that great then it would not be in 3rd place and making inferior 3rd party titles

that is just my opinion but it is shared by many as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

I sold my 360 a few months ago and went for the PS3. I'm happy with the choice I made. Even though Playstation is a little exspensive I thought it was worth every penny. I felt the Playstation 3 had more to offer me. Now, the 360 is a good system too but, Sony fit my lifestyle better.

Last edited by Oaktown Raider; 07-26-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:18 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erHoMo
their best are halo, gears, l4d, forza.

i owned them all, and none of those those offer any experience you cant get on PS3. only l4d is unique.

all the others dont lead their genres in graphics, gameplay, or features.
Dont forget Fable, Bioshock, Alan Wake, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Mass Effect. And a lot other I just cant name remember off the top of my head at the moment.

Last edited by Dat Boi TJ; 07-26-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:20 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaktown Raider
I sold my 360 a few months ago and went for the PS3. I'm happy with the choice I made. Even though Playstation is a little exspensive I thought it was worth every penny. I felt the Playstation 3 had more to offer me. Now, the 360 is a good system too but, Sony fit my lifestyle better.
How can you people say PS3 is more expensive you pay more on the 360. You pay 50 for membership each year. People get PS3 ,because they dont want to or can't afford to pay for online.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:29 PM   #29
Rookie

PuddleMonkey's Arena

OVR: 6

MLB: The Show

[/thread]
Old 07-26-2009, 06:29 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Boi TJ
How can you people say PS3 is more expensive you pay more on the 360. You pay 50 for membership each year. People get PS3 ,because they dont want to or can't afford to pay for online.
the psn network is straight horrible...Once i figured out that you can create account after account. That took away the appeal of free online

is beyond me that you can create accounts and when playing online be a cheese factory and just create a new account if your rep is tarnished

you can say 50 bucks a year to make it sound a lot but you can do what i do and pay 7 bucks a month...

if you cant afford 7 bucks a month then is time to give up video games all together
Old 07-26-2009, 06:37 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
the psn network is straight horrible...Once i figured out that you can create account after account. That took away the appeal of free online

is beyond me that you can create accounts and when playing online be a cheese factory and just create a new account if your rep is tarnished

you can say 50 bucks a year to make it sound a lot but you can do what i do and pay 7 bucks a month...

if you cant afford 7 bucks a month then is time to give up video games all together
I said $50 because that's the most common and if you pay $7 a month you still end up paying more. And $50 a year is not alot and if it is you seriously shouldn't be buying games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 06:38 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
MLB: The Show

[/thread]
QFT, The Show is the game to end all games.

For the record, I've played madden on the 360 the last 2 years and I am getting it on the PS3 this year. I had my 4th xbox break and I just couldn't take it anymore. I see no problems with the madden graphics, that look totally fine. I think people that say it looks inferior are just grasping at straws.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »