Home

Why complain bout M10 b4 hand when you know your gonna buy it...

This is a discussion on Why complain bout M10 b4 hand when you know your gonna buy it... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2009, 04:11 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Why complain bout M10 b4 hand when you know your gonna buy it...

BUY IT USED!

you want to see change? don't be a +1 to their quarterly report.

i hate buying used, and i hate gamestop, but we need competition again.

competition brings out the best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #26
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefjohnson
b4 takes 2 key strokes...before takes 6...its easier..and you still knew what he was talking about..

the dots? even though its not "proper"..check it out i just did it..but even though its not proper, people still do it because they dont have to worry about whats proper and whats not. They are making a quick point and you are still capable of reading it. Plus its easier to throw in a couple dots to break it up rather than sitting here hitting period then spacing twice...OOPS..i threw in 3 spaces better take one back or it isnt proper

its the internet...this isnt school
im not typing an essay or a report
you understood what he said obviously

if he's a younger guy such as me..then he does these things to throw quick points as I said. When i was in school we would be on the computers with our little chat windows open but people didnt know about it so we used these type things to get what we needed done quickly. That doesnt mean people dont know how to properly construct a sentence..after all we all had to learn it somewhere along the line didnt we

by the way...

why did you capitalize one Why..yet all the others are lowercase....

and yet try to make a joke of this guys grammar
Jesus christ dude. Seriously, wow. And i thought the original poster was bad, but it seems we have a new grand champion! Congrats!
Old 07-26-2009, 05:47 PM   #27
Rookie

beefjohnson's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirik
Jesus christ dude. Seriously, wow. And i thought the original poster was bad, but it seems we have a new grand champion! Congrats!

why thank you sir..i wish i could give you a congrats as well but I dont typically give them to *******s

sad that thats all you have to say after i try to explain something to you but you obviously didnt understand anything I said...you still didnt answer my question about why one of the questions you put was capitalized and the other wasnt.....weird
Old 07-26-2009, 06:18 PM   #28
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

I purchase madden, and criticize for 2 reasons

1) I love the game of football and its the only sim in town.
2) I dont hate everything about it -- we all know it could be better.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:44 PM   #29
Pro

I may or may not buy it...havent had a football game since 05 and am just waiting until there is a game that earns my 60bucks
Old 07-26-2009, 07:56 PM   #30
MVP

Keirik's Arena

Quote:
why thank you sir..i wish i could give you a congrats as well but I dont typically give them to *******s

sad that thats all you have to say after i try to explain something to you but you obviously didnt understand anything I said...you still didnt answer my question about why one of the questions you put was capitalized and the other wasnt.....weird
It's called a typo. Ever hear of them? What exactly is your point, to come to the thread arguing that there's no need to try and correct grammar, then try and correct mine? Pot meet kettle, lol.

My entire reply was a joke in the first place because if you've been on the site as long as many here, you'd already know topics like this are pointless, needless, cause nothing but trouble, and add nothing to the site in the first place. A few people got a nice little kick out of my reply and you took it way too freaking serious. Thanks though for the insulting comment. Now go scamper away. Summer vacation is almost over kid!
Old 07-26-2009, 08:11 PM   #31
Rookie

beefjohnson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirik
It's called a typo. Ever hear of them? What exactly is your point, to come to the thread arguing that there's no need to try and correct grammar, then try and correct mine? Pot meet kettle, lol.

My entire reply was a joke in the first place because if you've been on the site as long as many here, you'd already know topics like this are pointless, needless, cause nothing but trouble, and add nothing to the site in the first place. A few people got a nice little kick out of my reply and you took it way too freaking serious. Thanks though for the insulting comment. Now go scamper away. Summer vacation is almost over kid!

first off my summer vacation ended 2 years ago...im 19...so im out of school ..way to go genious...2nd...I was pointing out how its funny you were making fun of someones grammar yet didnt capitalize the first letter of 3 of the sentences you typed....3....to type so little my oh my how you have so many typos then my friend.

You say I add nothing to the site?...go back and look at some things Ive posted...Ive had postive comments since ive been here...im not the one making fun of how people type...im making fun of you for doing it then messing up yourself..but you are so smart that you caught that....look at you..the internet tough guy ..OH LAWD

This threads pointless...I can agree with you there...and I really dont care about these type arguments because they never end...all I was doing is pointing out how you were one of the many that enjoy poking fun at peoples grammar when you arent perfect either

I know mines not....so if you try and make a joke out of it..go ahead lol. Im not trying to be perfect on a forum about a video game...I make my point..people read them...noone bashes on how things are typed.

If it was a joke...my apologies...ill be the first to say it..but it didnt come off as one in the beginning and i dont see why it took so long to say that it was a joke..almost as its the last line of defense you have..not saying it is..im just saying.

So if you would like to carry on with random arguments..we can..
If you are telling the truth you was kidding..then my apologies to you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 08:18 PM   #32
MVP

Keirik's Arena

Quote:
first off my summer vacation ended 2 years ago...im 19...so im out of school ..way to go genious...2nd...I was pointing out how its funny you were making fun of someones grammar yet didnt capitalize the first letter of 3 of the sentences you typed....3....to type so little my oh my how you have so many typos then my friend.

You say I add nothing to the site?...go back and look at some things Ive posted...Ive had postive comments since ive been here...im not the one making fun of how people type...im making fun of you for doing it then messing up yourself..but you are so smart that you caught that....look at you..the internet tough guy ..OH LAWD

This threads pointless...I can agree with you there...and I really dont care about these type arguments because they never end...all I was doing is pointing out how you were one of the many that enjoy poking fun at peoples grammar when you arent perfect either

I know mines not....so if you try and make a joke out of it..go ahead lol. Im not trying to be perfect on a forum about a video game...I make my point..people read them...noone bashes on how things are typed.

If it was a joke...my apologies...ill be the first to say it..but it didnt come off as one in the beginning and i dont see why it took so long to say that it was a joke..almost as its the last line of defense you have..not saying it is..im just saying.

So if you would like to carry on with random arguments..we can..
If you are telling the truth you was kidding..then my apologies to you
er, when in the world did i say you don't add anything to the site? Heck, when in the world did I say anything about you outside of that you are taking this way too seriously, personally tried cursing me out, and that summer vacation is almost over (guess not for you since you've skipped college) I said threads like this add nothing to the site. Big difference. Reading comprehension my friend, reading comprehension. Lol.

Maybe it's time to not click that reply button. Obviously nothing is getting solved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »