Home

1 Minute Demo seems much more polished/tuned than the 5 Minute Demo

This is a discussion on 1 Minute Demo seems much more polished/tuned than the 5 Minute Demo within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 08:18 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 1 Minute Demo seems much more polished/tuned than the 5 Minute Demo

Quote:
Originally posted by Football4Natic
He is not going to tell you one looks better then the other

as soon as i heard him say that the ps3 version looks less jaggied and best on 720p

and that the 360 scales nicely to 1080 I knew this would be the same less polished look again

They will not tell you otherwise because they want you to think they are the same

they play the same but look a bit diff

the ps3 version is just not as polished as it should be cosidering the fact that ps3 can cure cancer and all
Yeah, maybe im just a little touchy on this considering I am dealing with a cancer situation within my family...But this is not funny at all. Offensive, it really upset me...look at my family member in the eyes and say that...Yes, I have been put in the cell for tasteless MJ jokes, sorry, I have no love for pedophelia...and he was a pedophile...Cancer hits roughly 55% of families and 1 out of 2 people know someone who has it...NOT SOMETHING TO JOKE WITH...I PRAY YOU ARE BANNED...

Onto the subject...I have a huge pass rsuh problem with the 5min demo for the PS3, I am sure it is a slightly older build than the 1min demo, hope the 1min demo is more polished with better pash rush...Seems to be 2 different line of thoughts...I will find out for myself thursday

Last edited by theironlung82; 07-26-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 08:25 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by theironlung82
Yeah, maybe im just a little touchy on this considering I am dealing with a cancer situation within my family...But this is not funny at all. I would beat your *** senseless if I got ahold of you...Yes, I have been put in the cell for tasteless MJ jokes...but he was a pedophile...Cancer hits roughly 55% of families and 1 out of 2 people know someone who has it...NOT SOMETHING TO JOKE WITH...I PRAY YOU ARE BANNED...

Onto the subject...I have a huge pass rsuh problem with the 5min demo for the PS3, I am sure it is a slightly older build than the 1min demo, hope the 1min demo is more polished with better pash rush...Seems to be 2 different line of thoughts...I will find out for myself thursday

First of all don't act like an internet tough guy. If I offended you then I am sorry. i deleted it for you.

Second of all. If you have tasteless jokes about a dead person who you know nothing about. and was acquitted from charges and gives you the right to make fun of him in death then maybe you need to check yourself before you go wanting to beat on my bones
Old 07-26-2009, 10:21 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Going to side with Footbal4Natic on this one.

If you can make fun of someone who just died and call them a pedophile, after they were acquitted of all charges and the children making the claims have both said that Michael never touched them and it was only for the money, then I see no problem with somebody making a cancer joke.

How would you like it if I said 'lol your moms going to die of breast cancer and burn in hell'? Thats essentially what you're doing with MJ. Speaking/making fun of something you know nothing about.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:26 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
I have both demos on 360 and the 5 min one in ps3

the gamestop demo is horribe compared to the 1 minute demo

And for the dude who said he cant sack Romo.. I have made videos on youtube where i have punked him over and over again in all madden level

The pass rush is almost non existent in the 5 min dem and the graphics are not as polished and the speed is a tad faster on the giants demo

both are 1gb and the giants demo is only 1 min quarters

i know the snow affect counts big time but that should tell you all

the ps3 demo looks weak as well....
Where are your videos?
Old 07-26-2009, 10:30 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

All you have to do really is just watch a video of the two games on youtube.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:32 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally posted by ZoneBlitz
Where are your videos?
Geez, he is TYPING out his problems associated with the game that he has noticed! Isnt that what we are supposed to do?
Old 07-26-2009, 10:34 PM   #31
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by theironlung82
Yeah, maybe im just a little touchy on this considering I am dealing with a cancer situation within my family...But this is not funny at all. Offensive, it really upset me...look at my family member in the eyes and say that...Yes, I have been put in the cell for tasteless MJ jokes, sorry, I have no love for pedophelia...and he was a pedophile...Cancer hits roughly 55% of families and 1 out of 2 people know someone who has it...NOT SOMETHING TO JOKE WITH...I PRAY YOU ARE BANNED...
If you can't take a joke you really don't belong on the internet.

Google image search "Goatse".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 10:43 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
Where are your videos?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Football4Natic
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »