Home

Equipment modding in Madden10

This is a discussion on Equipment modding in Madden10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Equipment modding in Madden10

I was just curious if anyone knows if things like the short sleeves some qb's wear will be available to be added manually. Also wondering if we can edit the sock length on the players, example would be the ravens with the black part of the sock long and just a little bit of white showing, just adds to the authenticity for me. Any help appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 09:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Equipment modding in Madden10

The short sleevers are in but you cant edit socks, the community and EA will pobably have to beg the NFL to allow us to have it in the game
Old 07-26-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

cool man, thanks for the reply, guess ill use the thin ankle tape and bulky to come as close as i can, appreciate it
Old 07-26-2009, 09:59 PM   #4
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by simgameonly
I was just curious if anyone knows if things like the short sleeves some qb's wear will be available to be added manually. Also wondering if we can edit the sock length on the players, example would be the ravens with the black part of the sock long and just a little bit of white showing, just adds to the authenticity for me. Any help appreciated.
You will never see that in any Madden. Because no player in the NFL is suppose to do that. It's against the rules, they get fined like $5,000 every time they do it. Uniform violations.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #5
Rookie

beefjohnson's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
You will never see that in any Madden. Because no player in the NFL is suppose to do that. It's against the rules, they get fined like $5,000 every time they do it. Uniform violations.

it should be made in franchise mode..or superstar rather where you can choose to do certain things and be fined for them...idk...to me it would add to the fun
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 10:12 PM   #6
reo
Pro

reo's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraw28
The short sleevers are in but you cant edit socks, the community and EA will pobably have to beg the NFL to allow us to have it in the game
Old 07-26-2009, 10:45 PM   #7
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefjohnson
it should be made in franchise mode..or superstar rather where you can choose to do certain things and be fined for them...idk...to me it would add to the fun
But they can't add it, it's against the rules.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »