Home

Are the Dev's going to respond to all the Video clips

This is a discussion on Are the Dev's going to respond to all the Video clips within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 11:11 AM   #25
Pro

parrothead's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Are the Dev's going to respond to all the Video clips

I don't see any feasible way they can read all the stuff that has been posted here lately. This place has been bombed, sive the demo came out. I'm sure it will take a while to get a feeling of the mood, then decide what to address with us, and what to let be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 11:17 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
Would you respond to nerdy strangers on the internet who have nothing better to do with their sorry-@zz lives than to post videos and comments and blogs about you at work and you not doing your job properly? Of course you wouldn't. The internet generation = self-absorbed little narcissists, holy crimoly.
Please say that again.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:18 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 21

If the devs should respond to anything I would think it would just be to explain how things should work so no one is expecting too much or thinks something is broke because they are not using the tech right.

The weird things we see going on can be forgiven "for now" as long as they are not exploitable or we are left to have to do none football things to counter odd game behavior.

I think most of the guys who mainly play alone or with a group of friends are gonna be fine with the game. Its online where it may get squirrely and i am mainly basing that on what I am seeing in NCAA as it plays like the madden demo, only faster.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:18 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 10

The videos and the message boards are two great things, and if the Devs don't spend the time to watch or read peoples thoughts than they shouldn't be developing video games. However they shouldn't respond to anything in writing or verbally, that just turns into a slippery slop. The devs need to respond to the videos and comments by simply fixing the game.

Last edited by mgkibbles; 07-27-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:33 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 12

It's really cool that these guys come on the boards and interact with the community. I guess where guys get a little nervous is when certain things have been promptly addressed or shot down with "it's been fixed" or "that won't be in the retail version" or "we're aware of this issue and are looking to correct it via patch".

When there is no comment on issues we're left to believe they have not or will not be addressed. Granted, most of the videos are of some pretty isolated incidents that I could care less about. Most issues aren't game breakers just areas that can be improved upon.

The demo needs some fine tuning and hopefully they were able to tune the game prior to it going gold. For the most part it plays really well. I'm not going to get into "legacy" issues because most of those you know you're going to get. I feel the slower speed makes the game better in some ways but disjointed in others. When the game is playing at one speed but certain animations happen at a different speed it throws things off. And my God, please just use the WR animations from NCAA. The WR's actually go for the ball in a realistic manner.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:39 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 15

I swear to God I don't think anything has been this analyzed since Abraham Zapruder caught a moment in history on film.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:42 AM   #31
Pro

parrothead's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
I swear to God I don't think anything has been this analyzed since Abraham Zapruder caught a moment in history on film.
I still can't believe that was the only film taken that day. No news stations or anything?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 11:52 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrothead
I still can't believe that was the only film taken that day. No news stations or anything?
With the way some people are around here you would think Ian is the man on the grassy noll.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »