Home

People Have FIgured Out How to Audible Out of Wildcat

This is a discussion on People Have FIgured Out How to Audible Out of Wildcat within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: People Have FIgured Out How to Audible Out of Wildcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieShoes
I thought you can't strafe in all-pro or all-madden. And it is possible to RC without strafing, yes?
I personally can't do it, never tried, so I apologize if I have the particulars wrong. Why on EARTH would they leave an exploit in on rookie/pro?
I'm not sure exactly how possible / easy it is to RC without strafing, but strafing makes it easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OakKyd
Hines Ward, and Randle El can throw lol
Off topic, but I hope the Redskins use Randle El in the wildcat this season.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:48 AM   #50
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: People Have FIgured Out How to Audible Out of Wildcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxplosive1984
How so? Just curious.
Too many people wanting something completely possible removed. IMO, there's nothing wrong with hurrying after a Wild Cat play. There's nothing woring with strafing on any difficulty level.

Re: Wild Cat - If it or audibles from the formation can't be stopped, just maybe there's something wrong with the defensive play calling set up, defensive AI, blocking interaction, ect.

Re: Strafing - Obviously strafing has little or nothing to do with the ability to RC. Why would anyone ask for strafing to be removed? And why would EA listen? Instead, maybe remove the WR auto-break on early throws, give the DBs the ability & AI to challenge WRs in the air & make players adhere to the laws of physics.

Ian, if you're reading this, some of these are my suggestions/complaints in disguise. Tiered defensive play calling, engaged block mobility & footwork come to mind.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »