Home

Madden NFL 10 Hands-On Preview

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Hands-On Preview within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2009, 10:18 PM   #57
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Madden NFL 10 Hands-On Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Is accelerated clock still in effect in the last 2 minutes of the halves? Thanks
No.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:20 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 15
wow, great disappointment, I had explained Ian why it should have been on all time, but whatever, peace.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:39 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 23
great to know!
Old 07-27-2009, 10:40 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 23
i just wished they added day time/weather transition.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:03 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 3
That is an awesome PREVIEW!!! It looks like Madden is back on track to being an awesome football game..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 11:22 PM   #62
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Very good detailed preview, Steve.

Thanks for the write-up.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:30 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 55
I like what I read. Keep up the great reports! They are fun to read.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:35 PM   #64
MVP

OVR: 22

So much for the blatant bashers ...

I love it, I love it!! IF its anyone's opinion i take seriously..its MMChrisS... not Apex, not Rmoody, not the plethora of constant haters around here..or the big name review sites... There's a reason why OS has MMChris give his preview and reviews of these big games each year.

Im so stoked to hear all the good news!! I also felt the same pretty much since playing the gamestop demo.

Im glad he pointed out ProTak is NOT a gimmick which i already knew myself but....this should put to rest a nice big handful of ProTak bashers as well.

Very glad to hear it wasnt just me realizing that the cpu does go long ball on you, I had the cpu/steelers catch me off guard a few times with some long ball against me..i was scratching my head as i was playing the cpu..not a human controller team, nice!

This is a GOOD example of someone giving the game a fair chance and appreciating the improvements made over this 1 year instead of others like Rmoody,etc,etc just constantly crying about the game for really no real good reason, honestly you never seen any positive remarks from such people..what does that tell you? Then compare that to MMChris preview and it really shows how off some of these complainers really are...

I also love the sound of the running game bro's.. seems he has had a chance to play with other teams unlike the rest of us with the gamestop demo so hearing him say the running game is a nice improvement is a nice welcome...although i already knew this myself just from the demo but having it confirmed is appreciated.

Also i appreciate the fact that playing different Defensive teams gives you a different feel..i love it, i love it!! I even noticed this with the two demo's..infact i even mentioned that i noticed each team played diffrently then other teams..before in past maddens every game felt like you were playing the same god damn team..now from what i gathered from the demo's and this preview confirms exactly that

Im also glad to hear MMChris also appreciate the new presentation..it sure makes the game feel so much more ALIVE! ...im so hyped now after reading this preview...well heck, i been pretty hyped since playing the demo's and im really liking what i see in the demo's...

Now on top of all this..we still have the 3 weeks or so of final tweaking that none of us have seen yet...so even with the few issues in this preview..who's to say that some of these wont be addressed with the 3 weeks of tuning that is not present in these beta builds...overall things are looking GREAT!!!

Last edited by Moegames; 07-28-2009 at 12:01 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »