Home

Old 07-27-2009, 06:30 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: New Videos

Mentioned before but:

Fantastic job on the QB drop back, really authentic. I still have a problem with the way they shuffle laterally, looks weird.

Love the Crowd stadium.

Presentation looking good. But anything better then zero, is better, you know what I mean.

Love the richness in color of the stadium and the grass.

I do see some tackling interactions I have not seen before, in any game, like players being stood up and battled back, spin out of complete grasp of a defender... pretty cool.

One of my biggest peeves after AI issues was the QB animations, and I must say they are coming along impressively... kudos
Old 07-27-2009, 06:36 PM   #18
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

I have a samsung 46" LCD and Madden never looked good on my 360. I don't know what it is. I tried 1080, 720, 320, 120 HIKE. Nothing seems to work.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:39 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSolutionKMH
eagles video. still no real sense of a pass rush from the front four but run blocking does look better especially when its first snap to be actually doing there jobs but they still out there in no man's land when the get to the second level.

Well, to be honest...

The Eagles front-four are not known for being good pass rushers... The Eagles get most of their sacks from Jim Johson's blitzing schemes.

They're good at run-stuffing, but their front-four are more focused on containment.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:42 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherscourge
Well, to be honest...

The Eagles front-four are not known for being good pass rushers... The Eagles get most of their sacks from Jim Johson's blitzing schemes.

They're good at run-stuffing, but their front-four are more focused on containment.
i dont feel like any vid i seen so far including these that the qb is worried. im not looking the sack but eagles line can get some hurries and im not feeling that. even with the steelers vid, i dont sense fear and when i played the demo i was the giants and i dont feel like the DE was useless and i know that will never be case

to be also honest i dont see a true NFL pocket. it still look like the straight line format that has plagued madden for years. its looks more like it do levels of straight lines or somethin like that

Last edited by TheSolutionKMH; 07-27-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:47 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherscourge
Well, to be honest...

Good point. Ya think Ian and his crew watched countless amount of hours of tape, and tried to make each team authentic as possible?

I bet they did! I bet they did! Ian-gotta love that guy!

Both vids look like Normal speed. I guess they learned they're lesson with showing Slow speed stuff. Both vids look awesome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 06:48 PM   #22
Rookie

Jays20593's Arena

OVR: 4

great videos
Old 07-27-2009, 06:52 PM   #23
Rookie

thecougarbear's Arena

OVR: 6

Looks like progressive lighting made it in too. Love the overcast sky without rain. The game is looking better and better.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:53 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 26

Looking good

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »