Home

To All Madden Fan Boys

This is a discussion on To All Madden Fan Boys within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 09:58 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: To All Madden Fan Boys

lmao !!!!!!! this is some funny stuff, pretty soon it will be politically incorrect to use the word "fanboy"

OP i've always wondered that too big time....then again theres many in life that are happy with the status quo...arent there.

still lmao though !!

btw i think you should be warned for not using the word NOOB or NOOBS or any other word that is 4 or 5 letters long and has the 2nd and 3rd letters being O's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles931
this was a complete waste of a 1st post. you know what I hate?

I hate it when people come on this forum and post complete nonsense. I dont think you understand that Madden 10 IS A FRICKIN DEMO! of cours it'll have flaws. I getting so sick and tired of N00BS coming and saying that they cant run the ball, and rocket catch is in M10. Im getting sick of it. Im not a Madden fanboy either. I just come here to ask questions, answer them, and make new friends. But i cant cause all i see is a bunch of N00BS complaining about the smallest crap.
dude when did i complain about anything like that? all i complained about was players making 360 spin moves without moving their feet or morphing through each other. you have to let EA know if you want the game to get better. haha yea call me a noob and youve never even seen me play haha for all u know i dont even have a game console. makes no sense...
Old 07-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #27
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

"I'm gonna go on a Madden forum and tell 'em what's up! Oh man, this will be the highlight of my day!"

"All ya'll Madden fanboys are a joke! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to have sex with NFL 2K5."
Old 07-27-2009, 10:00 PM   #28
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

Im not a EA or Madden "fanboy" I just love football and football games.

So stop being such downer.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:00 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 6

Why do you get so worked up that people are defending the game? Your mad at people for defending the game just like how people get mad at you criticizing the game. Same thing, so you can't give them beef unless your a hypocrite. This post is pointless.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:01 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLukeisamazing
So you're trying to make it better? By constantly deriding anything any developer does, outright mocking the game when it hasn't been delivered yet, and then calling everyone who says the game is on the right track a "fan boy"? Sounds like some high-falutin' cowboy diplomacy to me.
haha wait is this post directed toward me??? i constantly deride what the developers do? wow dude this was my first post...wut u sed..makes no sense
Old 07-27-2009, 10:06 PM   #31

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Welcome to OS, but that is not a good impression. Let me lend you some help.

Operation Sports TOS

Please make sure you read that before starting another thread.

Closed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »