Home

Miami Dolphins Franchise

This is a discussion on Miami Dolphins Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Miami Dolphins Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien6663
hmmmm see the redskins thing is the same to me, thats not sim football...even though everyone is entitled to play how they want.

most of that stuff will never happen in the real world.
Do you think mine is sim? If you don't, then i don't know what your definition of sim is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 09:05 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 7

I really hope the salary cap is hard to manage this year like in head coach...in HC, if you are the raiders you are stuck with jamarcus russell until his contract expires because he is impossible to cut or trade because of the cap hit.

To me this makes things more fun, where you have to think long and hard before you make a move, because if you make a trade or cut a vet for quick cap relief to sign a big fa..it can hurt you alot in the future.

Like in HC i never trade for players, because usually it takes multiple pics, and draft pics are cheaper then vets and can be used for depth.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:06 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
yeah hehe, no way in hell campbell is not the starting qb week 1, and if he goes down....collins will be the starter for a few weeks because he gives them the best chance to win and salvage a season. Colt wouldnt see a starting gig until those 2 got a shot.
I have to disagree. I know its the preseason, but Colt had a perfect preseason. He displayed strength, great decision making, and great accuracy. I even think he played a drive against one teams starters and did good too.

Its not like Colt is horrible or anything. The Redskins just trust a veteran like Todd over a newbie like Colt.

― Plato
Old 07-28-2009, 09:09 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedeaf
Do you think mine is sim? If you don't, then i don't know what your definition of sim is.

yours is looking good to me. =)

who do you think are gona be the starters at wr this season??

I think Hixon, Smith, Nicks, Moss, Manningham,Barden

will be our depth chart, but its up in the air.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:11 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I have to disagree. I know its the preseason, but Colt had a perfect preseason. He displayed strength, great decision making, and great accuracy. I even think he played a drive against one teams starters and did good too.

Its not like Colt is horrible or anything. The Redskins just trust a veteran like Todd over a newbie like Colt.

cold might be the next comming of joe montant,but fact is he is 3rd on the depth chart, and i believe the teams even stated he would have to beat out collins, which is unlikely for the 2 spot.

So no, he will not be a week 1 starter, no chance unless the skins hit a terrible injury bug.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:13 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

The thing is I am the GM and make the decisions and Colt starting is not far fetched. Most Redskin fans would love for Colt to start a game this season to see how well he does.

I just don't see how starting Colt is not sim...

― Plato
Old 07-28-2009, 09:17 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
yours is looking good to me. =)

who do you think are gona be the starters at wr this season??

I think Hixon, Smith, Nicks, Moss, Manningham,Barden

will be our depth chart, but its up in the air.
To be honest, i have no clue. What I think: Hixon, Nicks, Smith, Moss, Manningham, Barden. Although, call me crazy, i wouldn't be surprised to see Manningham, Nicks, Smith, Hixon, Moss, Barden.

I really believe Nicks is going to be at least the #2 or else i don't believe they would have drafted him with their 1st round pick. Smith is too good in the slot to take him away from that, so i believe he stays there. #1 is up in the air and i wouldn't be surprised to see any of our WRs end up there.

Can't wait to find out though, thats for sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 09:36 PM   #32
Banned

Coughlin doesnt like starting rookies though so thats why i feel like nicks will be 3rd or 4th. Im hoping one of the younger guys with atleast a season under their belts can break out as our number one.

I actually like smith alot as our number 2, i think he will be a really good possesion guy like an amani toomer-tj housch type player.

Ill be worried if moss wins the number 1 though, cause eli likes big receivers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »