Home

Madden NFL 10: Online Franchise Web Management Tool Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10: Online Franchise Web Management Tool Screenshots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #49
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 10: Online Franchise Web Management Tool Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1
Also, in respose to Renegade's comments, what else were you looking for? There is a message board, and all message boards or more or less the same, including OS Forums. As long as you keep things organized, I could see having threads dedicated to Trade rumors, trash talking, organizing matchups, etc. The rest of it can be done through XBL or PSN messages anyway, the same way you would set up any other online game in NCAA or elsewhere.
Dont act like im blindly bashing this feature. I think i have been pretty clear on what this mode is missing. There is no content on this "website" that isnt on the console. If any of my owners didnt feel like going to the website, they essentially could. The problem is that keeping 32 owners in line over the course of multiple seasons requires a seriously engaging content stream and this site is not dedicated to that. There are no news articles, no league homepage with a top story, and the message boards are more like comment feilds. I already have my own site and forums, now Im going to have to write even more pages to make the ea site and stats fit in with my site.

I was hoping all i would need is the ea site but that isnt a possibility. this is the only cause of my frustration.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:23 AM   #50
Banned

newmoon's Arena

OVR: 5
All you people trying to bash Renegade are truly what's wrong with the world. The fact that EAsports doesn't have comparable if not better web application than 2k is a problem. You guys pretending like it's all good when clearly it is not sickens me. You don't owe EA anything! I repeat you don't owe EA anything! there making a game that you want to play, Cool. But at the same time there making a game that they want you to buy! They want to walk away with bags of money, buy fast cars, live on beaches, and screw hot women which is the american dream! 2K does there web application right, EA needs to steal there entire format pronto! In fact use the ESPN license. There league websites should look just like espn's.

Things that must be on the league website,
. Top story with Picture, and video.
. Team pages with Picture and Vid.
. Trades/salary cap management
. schedule maker/game decider/and week advancement( If you're the commish of the league, you should be able to do all things from a pc such as advance week, boot members, invite members, everything.

Anything less than that is a failure.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 6
good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 12:57 AM   #52
Pro

statnut's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 10: Online Franchise Web Management Tool Screenshots

Any word on this release?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »