Home

What makes Pro Tack a technology?

This is a discussion on What makes Pro Tack a technology? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 07-29-2009, 09:36 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: What makes Pro Tack a technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
No they don't, just don't buy the game.
Naw...they do when you primarly play videogames for cyber football...I wouldn't even own a Ps3 and 360 if it were not for football...So for a consumer like myself who has played and supported EA games for over 20 years...They got me by the testes...I just hope when the contract is up the NFL does not renew it...But unfortunately there are far too many sheep that will apologize for EA and allow them to jack them around year after year after year until a new crop of consumers gets burned out
Old 07-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
Naw...they do when you primarly play videogames for cyber football...I wouldn't even own a Ps3 and 360 if it were not for football...So for a consumer like myself who has played and supported EA games for over 20 years...They got me by the testes...I just hope when the contract is up the NFL does not renew it...But unfortunately there are far too many sheep that will apologize for EA and allow them to jack them around year after year after year until a new crop of consumers gets burned out
lol
Old 07-29-2009, 10:31 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag

Let's see, you're calling other people sheep but admit you will buy the game even though it's not up to par ?...yeah, that makes sense.

Keep dreaming on EA giving up on the contract, unless the NFL desires to go in a different direction EA will re-new it. Too much $$ at stake. IMO that is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 10:45 PM   #52
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Just when I thought there was no more nits to be picked.

In my best Amy Poehler/Seth Meyers voice: "REALLY?".

I am convinced some of you can't enjoy ANY games if you give them all this same level of critique...it's amazing how many people compare Madden to a game that has yet to be published....or even shown in a demo!

Last edited by mavfan21; 07-29-2009 at 10:47 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:47 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 16

Pro-Tak from my playing time with the demo is UNDERWHELMING!

It rarely happens when it needs too.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:53 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21

I am convinced some of you can't enjoy ANY games if you give them all this same level of critique...it's amazing how many people compare Madden to a game that has yet to be published....or even shown in a demo!
no we cant enjoy madden because its not the best representation of the NFL. if madden come with it then u would gladly see more supporters but as long as the matrix exists NFL will never be portrayed
Old 07-29-2009, 10:57 PM   #55
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Where's the Orkin man when you need him...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 11:19 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21

Look, after hearing this year after year did you really expect it to be any different this year? This crap will accompany the game's release every year.

I am also thoroughly convinced if (I know this is ridiculous, just bear with me) EA secretly bought 2K, then released this year's Madden as NFL 2K9 most of this noise would suddenly be praise. Just my opinion, now lets see who gets there panties in a bunch. LMAO
71 carrer INTs (#3 All-Time), 12 ret for TDs (#1 All-Time), 1483 Int Return Yards (#1 All-Time)
Member of NFL 75th Anniversary All-Time Team (Along with 5 other Steelers)

http://www.nfl.com/history/legends/75th-anniversary

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »