Home

Would you guys be surprised if NCAA ends up being the better of the 2?

This is a discussion on Would you guys be surprised if NCAA ends up being the better of the 2? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 07-29-2009, 02:41 PM   #17
Rookie

Senor Nascar's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Would you guys be surprised if NCAA ends up being the better of the 2?

There is no doubt that Madden will be a better game no matter what happens. IMO NCAA was just NCAA 09.5. Madden 10 will be leaps and bounds above the boring game known as NCAA 10.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:43 PM   #18
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

I wouldnt, but I hope they both do well. My only gripe with Madden right now is that it seems to slow, and for some reason boring. I can't put my finger on it, but I think it has to do with the actual gameplay. It seems kind of bland, but again it's the demo , so I'll wait for the retail version.

I definitely will increase the game speed. The speed on the demo is way to slow.

Right now I'm loving NCAA, and hopefully I'll feel the same way with Madden 10.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:48 PM   #19
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mems1224
if madden comes out worse than NCAA then there is no hope for EA. NCAA has so many bugs/glitches, bad presentation and the annoying slow menus that hopefully this madden wont have

im not too excited for this madden, im still gonna rent it and enjoy it for a month or two but i highly doubt it will be worse than NCAA, so yea, i would be very surprised
I fail to notice any bugs/glitches in NCAA10. The game is realy good IMO.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:51 PM   #20
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwas676

He see he didn't seen it yet not it that wasn't in the game.m Another case of of people on OS exaggerating.
Thanks for showing me that man.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:53 PM   #21
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

No, not surprised.

SHOCKED!

I'm liking NCAA a lot, but I think it's pretty clear that Madden is going to be the better game this time around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 9

NCAA 2010 didnt add anything tho. Its the same damn game as last year. Wheres the team intros? Warmups? Half time show? Post game show? New equipment? 9 man gang tackles? Franchise weekly wrap up shows? Oh wait, NCAA 2010 added WIND SOCKS!!

Madden 2010 was better than NCAA 2010 from the on set. The only people who will think NCAA is better than Madden this year are the people who no nothing about video games or are die hard college football fans.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:07 PM   #23
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSRT
NCAA 2010 didnt add anything tho. Its the same damn game as last year. Wheres the team intros? Warmups? Half time show? Post game show? New equipment? 9 man gang tackles? Franchise weekly wrap up shows? Oh wait, NCAA 2010 added WIND SOCKS!!

Madden 2010 was better than NCAA 2010 from the on set. The only people who will think NCAA is better than Madden this year are the people who no nothing about video games or are die hard college football fans.
You named off a lot of glitz, sparkle and bling there man, but it really comes down to the gameplay in the end. Which of the 2 will take the crown?
Old 07-29-2009, 03:14 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSRT

Everything you stated were presentation elements except for the 9 man game tackles. A game can have all of that and still not play as well on the field. If you add something that doesn't work as well as advertised or leads to unrealistic animations who really wins?

NCAA doesn't knock your socks off but it's solid. More than that it's FUN. With the Madden demo all I can think about is how I'm gonna change sliders and game speed and hope and pray some of the really poor animations have been fixed.

Madden seems more robust and should be the better game.........We'll see on the 14th (or sooner).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »