Home

Everybody How would you feel IF

This is a discussion on Everybody How would you feel IF within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2009, 07:43 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: Everybody How would you feel IF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombSong
LBZrule thread needs to be resurrected and what we all need to focus on going forward is innovative ideas to help the devs and see what can realisticly be added in next years game.

I also would like to see the headsets we have be used so that your teams offensive/defensive coordinator would speak into your headset and tell you your opponents tendencies on 3rd and long or short, how many times they have passed or ran the ball at the end of quarters. In general things that can help you in deciding what plays to call.
now that idea i like!!!!
Old 07-29-2009, 07:48 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 8

also instead of ASK MADDEN, how about ask YOUR OFFENSIVE COORDINATORS and DEFENSIVE too. i like that headset idea but i think if they implement coordinators first through gameplay then it can expand to actually using our headset.

the coordinators would pick up on tendencies and situation and when u ask them there tell the three best possible solutions.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:49 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
It was how we called plays when i played in highschool.(my Pro highschool career,)

I figure its time to evolve how we do alot of stuff in these football games to make them more interesting. Make you feel more involved.
Pro I right 34 would be a dive with the 3 back(tailback) through the 4 hole(between right guard and tackle) I'm pretty sure your coach's called them like this than the way you suggest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 08:16 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Bowler
Pro I right 34 would be a dive with the 3 back(tailback) through the 4 hole(between right guard and tackle) I'm pretty sure your coach's called them like this than the way you suggest.

You are probably right, its been years since I been on a field playing organised ball. I was the back up TE and the Starting free saftey.
All I remember is having to know which side I was on when playing TE and what route to run, LOL.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:23 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
I also would like to see the headsets we have be used so that your teams offensive/defensive coordinator would speak into your headset and tell you your opponents tendencies on 3rd and long or short, how many times they have passed or ran the ball at the end of quarters. In general things that can help you in deciding what plays to call.
That would be very cool. I'd love to have a headset on and hear those calls come through while playing the game. In future editions you could also make the accuracy of those tendencies based on a certain coaching stat, adding value to the staff you recruit in franchise mode!
Old 07-29-2009, 08:24 PM   #14
Banned

Anything is possible but i've never heard of it done any other way.

On a running play the first number is always the back.

1=QB 2=FB 3=RB.

The second number is the hole running through.

The holes are 2=between C & RG, 4=between RG & RT, 6=off RT 1=between C & LG, 3=between LG & LT 5= off LT.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHouse2814
also instead of ASK MADDEN, how about ask YOUR OFFENSIVE COORDINATORS and DEFENSIVE too. i like that headset idea but i think if they implement coordinators first through gameplay then it can expand to actually using our headset.

the coordinators would pick up on tendencies and situation and when u ask them there tell the three best possible solutions.
I would love to be playing madden and at any point say into the headset "defensive tendency, 3rd short, blitz". Then hear my coordinator come in with "32% chance of blitz". Or even on cases where you are going to run the ball and you offensive coordinator comes in with "watch out for the ROLB, he is showing blitz".

That would take video game football to an all new level!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 08:47 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickywal
I would love to be playing madden and at any point say into the headset "defensive tendency, 3rd short, blitz". Then hear my coordinator come in with "32% chance of blitz". Or even on cases where you are going to run the ball and you offensive coordinator comes in with "watch out for the ROLB, he is showing blitz".

That would take video game football to an all new level!
I didnt even think about talking into the mic but thats the kind of thinking we need to get the devs to start thinking or if they are thinking it get them to start putting stuff like this in the games.

I did not get my floating car by the year 2010 like my 3rd grade teacher said we would have, dang it I wants my futuristic football game at least.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »