Home

Bad player morphing in Madden 10 demo

This is a discussion on Bad player morphing in Madden 10 demo within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2009, 04:03 AM   #73
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Bad player morphing in Madden 10 demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSolutionKMH

&nbsp
&nbsp

The Matrix dont care about its power supply but in the city of Zion everyone is loved and respected. in other words EA and its customers seem to like playing ghostbusters while 2k cares about the quality where even the REF are respected and players wont ghost through them
That probabaly wasn't the best vid Solution. I mean the ref is sliding out of the way when the guy touches him. The player isn't being tripped up at all and the ref falls without the guy touching him on the second play. There's gotta be a better vid you can show if you're trying to make a point isn't there. Is the Matrix your favorite movie btw?
Old 07-31-2009, 04:04 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufgators253
This happens to me in NBA 2k9 alot actually. Mostly with LeBron for some reason.
what do you have your ball handling sliders at?
Old 07-31-2009, 04:07 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufgators253
That probabaly wasn't the best vid Solution. I mean the ref is sliding out of the way when the guy touches him. The player isn't being tripped up at all and the ref falls without the guy touching him on the second play. There's gotta be a better vid you can show if you're trying to make a point isn't there. Is the Matrix your favorite movie btw?
that is just showing player not morphing through the ref. its seems they have some type of force field and when u get next to them it feels like a magnet but with N/N or S/S. i would rather have that then my MLB sliding through the ref like he aint there. he might as well not be there, take the ref out if they not gone be done right

umm yeah i like the matrix and its the perfect movie to describe EA and football

Last edited by TheSolutionKMH; 07-31-2009 at 04:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 05:08 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 8

THE MORPH SONG!!! LOL hilarious

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »