Home

Old 07-29-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 12
Sideline Reporter

Has Madden ever had one? I would definitely like to maybe see this in the future what do you guys think? It could be a nice addition with maybe some interview cutscenes with players or cutscenes with the sideline reporter just talking to the guys in the booth between plays. I remember that "other game" had an animated women reporter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 11:55 PM   #2
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Sideline Reporter

02 03 04 i think, but they did have one reported about the coaches thought on the game and injuries..
Old 07-30-2009, 12:01 AM   #3
Pro

Well I think that if they add it next year it could be awesome addition with cutscenes of the reporter with players between plays.

Last edited by jdr4693; 07-30-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:57 AM   #4
Pro

You could even get the reporter to interview coaches.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:46 AM   #5
Rookie

Who Dey15's Arena

OVR: 5

im pretty sure i saw a video of reporters interviewing Josh Freeman after a game. Correct me if im wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 02:29 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 22

Here's an idea i've had for a while now... check this out... Have a camera/cutscene around "head high" behind the coach or benches..viewing the field during a change of possession. Have the camera focused in a rather wide view on the field while the players are jogging and walking off the field towards the sideline..or in this case..towards the camera, maybe have some team personnel toss the players coming off the field some towels or gatoraide once they make it to the slideline,etc....show it all, make it seem like a real sidenline camera perspective of a nfl game. Have a few other team coaches, players,etc that were already on the sideline periodically walk in front of the camera to keep it looking like a real broadcast sideline cam..you get my point

I just think this simple idea would really bring you down into the sidelines from a behind the camera perspective..it would be cool seeing players jogging off the field from a distance towards "you" as they get closer and closer from coming off the field..like "sideline/bench cam" i suppose .... it would be a very nice dynamic cutscene imho

Last edited by Moegames; 07-30-2009 at 02:36 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:32 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwas676
02 03 04 i think, but they did have one reported about the coaches thought on the game and injuries..
yeah and maybe 05, not to sure on that but 100 percent on having a sideline reporter
Old 07-30-2009, 02:32 AM   #8

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
Well I think that if they add it next year it could be awesome addition with cutscenes of the reporter with players between plays.
This should never happen. Never happens in real life.

Halftime coaches interviews, sure. But never interviewing a player in between plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »