Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 02:14 AM   #33
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Apex keep tellin the truth!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyscowboys
I don't know why everybody complains about his video length. I mean if he proves his point in the first minute then stop watching after that.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
As in making jokes about.
This
Old 07-30-2009, 02:19 AM   #34
MVP

Darkleaf's Arena

OVR: 19

The guys banned for a month subscribe to his vids on youtube or follow him to maddentips.com do we really need to talk about this guy anymore?
Old 07-30-2009, 02:24 AM   #35
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
As in making jokes about.
The mod who did that got in trouble as well. He also appologized for it and said it shouldnt have happened (which it shouldn't have). Apex got suspended for violating a rule that everyone had to follow. The rule was about posting vids with commentary. Honestly the rule wasn't because of him though it was aimed at all of the copycats that weren't him or rmoody. He was PM'd about it and everything before he was suspended. It's all in the stop the video's thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 02:26 AM   #36

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufgators253
The mod who did that got in trouble as well. He also appologized for it and said it shouldnt have happened (which it shouldn't have). Apex got suspended for violating a rule that everyone had to follow. The rule was about posting vids with commentary. Honestly the rule wasn't because of him though it was aimed at all of the copycats that weren't him or rmoody. He was PM'd about it and everything before he was suspended. It's all in the stop the video's thread.
Thank you for explaining it nicer than I was going to.

I am sick about seeing this come up 10 times a day. Time for people to grow up a little.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:30 AM   #37
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkleaf
The guys banned for a month subscribe to his vids on youtube or follow him to maddentips.com do we really need to talk about this guy anymore?
Quote:
they dont care about these things, they are chasing the "troof" while ignoring the facts...

Last edited by Jukeman; 07-30-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:36 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5

[quote=Jukeman;2039927458]they dont care about these things, they just look for the "troof" while ignoring facts...[/QUOTE

Wuts up with the "troof" jokes
Old 07-30-2009, 02:39 AM   #39
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

[quote=curve03;2039927472]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
they dont care about these things, they just look for the "troof" while ignoring facts...[/QUOTE

Wuts up with the "troof" jokes
Apex catchphrase. It's how truth sounds when he says it so a lot of people tend to write it that way when refering to him. Guarantee you'll see this joke on 99% of the threads mentioning Apex.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:42 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 7

This site is a 2K5 gathering spot, so I see why half of you buy into his troofs. When apex shows football knowledge above pop warner level, and quits talking about 2K5, I might take him seriously. Until then, I'll enjoy laughing at the troofers.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »