Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 02:43 AM   #41
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Apex keep tellin the truth!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
they dont care about these things, they just look for the "troof" while ignoring facts...[/QUOTE

Wuts up with the "troof" jokes
I dont know wuts up with them, I didnt know "troof" was funny...Im just quoting the trademark of the club...Apex says it at the start of his vids "Troof Chasers"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 02:44 AM   #42
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Wuts up with the "troof" jokes
"Troof" jokes have gone on for awhile now--even before everything transpiring as of late.

It was definitely funny at first, now its just like "ok, i get the point"

Side Note :: At the end of his latest video, the one right after his post about his suspension -- at the end he mentions that people should stop criticizing his 'english' and focus on the matter at hand, making madden a better football sim

...felt kinda bad for the dude cause i didnt really pay any more attention to people and the 'Troof' jokes--but yeah..i think its time for people to fall back.

Last edited by lolfalconsbeatu; 07-30-2009 at 02:47 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:49 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHAM
This site is a 2K5 gathering spot, so I see why half of you buy into his troofs. When apex shows football knowledge above pop warner level, and quits talking about 2K5, I might take him seriously. Until then, I'll enjoy laughing at the troofers.
What level of football knowledge do you have jus asking? i watched a few of his videos and seems to me he only really has a problem with the basics of football. Blocking, Tackling And Running. thats wuts actually taught at pop warner.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:50 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
"Troof" jokes have gone on for awhile now--even before everything transpiring as of late.

Side Note :: At the end of his latest video, the one right after his post about his suspension -- at the end he mentions that people should stop criticizing his 'english' and focus on the matter at hand, making madden a better football sim

...felt kinda bad for the dude cause i didnt really pay any more attention to people and the 'Troof' jokes--but yeah..i think its time for people to fall back.
thats the only they know how to defend madden. they cant defend the vid so they attack the character of the man hosting the vids. TYPICAL MATRIX BEHAVIOR
Old 07-30-2009, 02:50 AM   #45
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

I don't understand why he takes 6 min explaining the issue. Too me I see that as bashing the game sometimes. If he took 2 minutes and little commentary that would be better, but I do watch most of videos.

I also love the nicknames for glitches he comes up with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 02:51 AM   #46
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:

I definently agree with that statement. I mean certain people talk a certain way. Just because it doesn't sound right to someone it may be acceptable somewhere else. No need to personally attack a man about the way he talks. Everyone has something about them that others don't like. I can see maybe saying something about the length of his videos at times but not the way he uses grammar.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:52 AM   #47
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:

Funny part is that I wasnt even referring to Apex, I was talkng about his followers here(no pun)

and I think alot of people here would say the same thing in the bolded about some people who has been posting here...
Old 07-30-2009, 02:54 AM   #48

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSolutionKMH
thats the only they know how to defend madden. they cant defend the vid so they attack the character of the man hosting the vids. TYPICAL MATRIX BEHAVIOR
See if you would read posts here and get away from your agenda for like 2 minutes you would understand that for the most part, no one attacks him personally.

Most people attack the way he goes about his videos.

I am quite certain that if you asked 95% of the people here they would agree that he makes good points.

The problems are, he never backs up his claims, and his videos are painful to watch.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »