Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 02:55 AM   #49
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Apex keep tellin the truth!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSolutionKMH
thats the only they know how to defend madden. they cant defend the vid so they attack the character of the man hosting the vids. TYPICAL MATRIX BEHAVIOR
Actually a lot of people who side with his vids criticize his english as well. Just go look at most of the threads where he is mentioned. Usually you'll see a comment along the lines of, "I like what the guy is saying but he needs to learn about grammar" or "He makes a good point but once he opens his mouth you it's hard to pay attention". Don't say its just people trying to bash his vids.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:58 AM   #50
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
thats the only they know how to defend madden. they cant defend the vid so they attack the character of the man hosting the vids. TYPICAL MATRIX BEHAVIOR
You are one of the best trolls I have ever seen.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:59 AM   #51
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
Funny part is that I wasnt even referring to Apex, I was talkng about his followers here(no pun)

and I think alot of people here would say the same thing in the bolded about some people who has been posting here...
we all are guilty of it, you me, even the mods...

Just look at us now...

Talking about a random dude that makes YouTube videos highlighting topics about MADDEN.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 02:59 AM   #52
Pro

OVR: 21

Quote:
I don't mind people defending the game. People have to passionate on both sides of the fence. Its very sad that most people choose to defend the game only by discrediting the person who made the video.

All it does is strengthen the posters argument when people must resort to name calling, agenda assigning, or crying "you rigged the game to do this".
Old 07-30-2009, 03:02 AM   #53
MVP

Darkleaf's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
You are one of the best trolls I have ever seen.
Yeah his **** is getting old fast. "omgz itz teh Matrix"
Old 07-30-2009, 03:04 AM   #54
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis

Most people attack the way he goes about his videos.
Exactly
Old 07-30-2009, 03:05 AM   #55
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufgators253
Actually a lot of people who side with his vids criticize his english as well. Just go look at most of the threads where he is mentioned. Usually you'll see a comment along the lines of, "I like what the guy is saying but he needs to learn about grammar" or "He makes a good point but once he opens his mouth you it's hard to pay attention". Don't say its just people trying to bash his vids.
I never said that -- I was just taking what he said at the end of his video. Also, you have to factor this..

Its one thing to see someone write "He makes a good point but once he opens his mouth its hard to pay attention"...

Does that make any sense to you, considering its a video and he would have to open his mouth to even make a point?

((btw..im not attacking you, because you are correct with ur statement that people will agree with his vids and say something crazy about his mouth or something...but my point is--some people you are forced to look over and pay zero attention too, especially on the internet..because what they say makes absolutely no sense))
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 03:06 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

Apex points out all the major and minor problems with Madden and is CONSTRUCTIVE about it.

Until they stop running and moving like robots I refuse to buy. Thats not sim football. No excuses. Ian and this new dev team did a great job with the presentation and the greatest feature EVER online franchise but its no fun if im playing with robots. Its time for new engine(s)

They still don't have the basic fundamentals down

Last edited by dhlord64; 07-30-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »