Old 07-30-2009, 03:07 AM   #57
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Apex keep tellin the truth!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkleaf
Yeah his **** is getting old fast. "omgz itz teh Matrix"
Oh thats no problem, in the "matrix" I have the best weapon ever....It starts with a I and ends with a T
Old 07-30-2009, 03:08 AM   #58

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMoody
I don't mind people defending the game. People have to passionate on both sides of the fence. Its very sad that most people choose to defend the game only by discrediting the person who made the video.

All it does is strengthen the posters argument when people must resort to name calling, agenda assigning, or crying "you rigged the game to do this".
Moody,

I enjoy your posts, while you and I disagree about the game, you're always very mature and realistic in your criticism.

Wouldn't you agree though that there are just as many "haters" (believe me, I hate the term, I am using it as an example) that do the same thing as what you are claiming defenders to do?

Just as many critics of the game resort to some sort of name calling or agenda assigning as do "fanboys" (again using it loosely).

The user you quoted has been nothing but a troll in every thread. Unlike you, he has never given any criticism that can actually be used. Instead he chooses to bash people that enjoy the game every chance he gets (referring to anyone who likes the game as being in the Matrix).

I know where you are coming from, there is a lot of unwarranted criticism towards anyone who actually criticizes the game. But you have to admit, it goes both ways.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:09 AM   #59
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
"Troof" jokes have gone on for awhile now--even before everything transpiring as of late.

It was definitely funny at first, now its just like "ok, i get the point"

Side Note :: At the end of his latest video, the one right after his post about his suspension -- at the end he mentions that people should stop criticizing his 'english' and focus on the matter at hand, making madden a better football sim

...felt kinda bad for the dude cause i didnt really pay any more attention to people and the 'Troof' jokes--but yeah..i think its time for people to fall back.
It is messed up that people do that to anyone. Not just him.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-30-2009, 03:13 AM   #60

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
It is messed up that people do that to anyone. Not just him.
Yet you find it okay for him to bash OS admins and certain users on his video channel where they are unable to respond??

Okay.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:16 AM   #61
Banned

OVR: 24

This thread was pointless. Anyone who has a computer I'm sure knows about Youtube. Just go there, type in his name, and watch all his overly boring videos to your heart's content.

G'day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 03:17 AM   #62
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
I never said that -- I was just taking what he said at the end of his video. Also, you have to factor this..

Its one thing to see someone write "He makes a good point but once he opens his mouth its hard to pay attention"...

Does that make any sense to you, considering its a video and he would have to open his mouth to even make a point?

((btw..im not attacking you, because you are correct with ur statement that people will agree with his vids and say something crazy about his mouth or something...but my point is--some people you are forced to look over and pay zero attention too, especially on the internet..because what they say makes absolutely no sense))
I was just responding to thesolutionkmh because he said only people who defend madden attack his character. I agree with your post though about how its messed up to keep criticizing his english. My comments weren't meant to go against your post or anything like that though, just to clear that up.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:21 AM   #63
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Yet you find it okay for him to bash OS admins and certain users on his video channel where they are unable to respond??

Okay.
I respect a lot of your posts kehlis, honestly.

And coming from a neutral position about this entire Apex thing -- honestly, its not a huge deal to me. I along with you, Moody, Apex, and 90% of the OS users that post are primarily here trying to assist in madden being the great sim we expect it to be.

But it seems to me like you have a ton of resentment towards Apex. Dont get me wrong, I have seen people take sides throughout what has been transpiring as of late, but you seem on another level of hostility (using hostility loosely) than the rest.

BTW, you dont lie in ur posts and fabricate anything, for example...he did break the rules, he did receive warning, he does highlight certain users in his vids on OS, and does tend to ramble--and yes, he got what he deserved...

But do you seriously not like anything about this dude?
Old 07-30-2009, 03:22 AM   #64
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufgators253
I was just responding to thesolutionkmh because he said only people who defend madden attack his character. I agree with your post though about how its messed up to keep criticizing his english. My comments weren't meant to go against your post or anything like that though, just to clear that up.
oh ok, excuse my post then, thanks for clearing that up.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »